Chapter 19: A$AP Rocky & the Bet

Alexandria...

I'm working out at the gym with my earphones in going hard. The trainer was trying to keep up with me I was going so hard. Normally I don't have a trainer but Christopher insisted I get one & i'm like nigga, what you tryna say? The look on his face had me cracking up.

«flashback: 2 hours earlier«

"Baby i'm going to the gym, see ya in a few", I called out heading towards the door. He came down the hallway, "Who going with you?", he asked. "Nobody. I'm going solo today, why?", I responded. "Because I don't want anybody tryna get at you", he said. I smiled at his protectiveness.

"I am pretty sexy, ain't I? You should be worried", I teased. He raised a brow, "Who's cocky now?", he teased back. I playfully rolled my eyes, "I'm not cocky, just confident", I responded with a wink earning a slap on the ass from him. "Have fun tightening that ass up. Go see my trainer so you can get a better work out", he said & pecked my lips. I screwed my face, "Nigga, what you tryna say?", I asked.

His eyes went wide & he started trippin' over his words. "Ba-I wa-mean that you need a trainer", he tried explaining. "Oh, so you're saying i'm fat Chris?", I questioned raising my voice & folding my arms across my chest. He shook his head, "Nah, babe. I...", I cut him off. "Save it", I snapped.

He sighed, "Baby I didn't mean it like that", he said. "How did you mean it then Chris?", I asked. "I meant so you'd get a be...", I cut him off again. I raised up my hand, "I was just playing baby", I giggled. He glared at me, "Gone to the gym before I do something to you", he responded. I pecked his lips then left.

||end of flashback||

"Alexandria damn, slow down", the trainer said. I think his name is Tom but i'm not sure. He's a white boy but he is good looking. He's about Christopher's height with green eyes & his hair is in a quif or whatever it's called. He's brunette with a adorable smile that shows off his dimples.

If I wasn't with Christopher I would actually consider dating him if he asked. I'm just saying though. I love Christopher & i'm not a hoe so there isn't nothing to worry about on my part. "Nope, speed up", I responded. He shook his head & put his hands on my hips stopping me. I glanced back at him.

"Ok. You got 3 seconds to get your hands off me", I said through clenched teeth & he let me go. "Sorry. I was just trying to slow you down before you overworked yourself", he said. I shook my head, "I'm fine just tell me what's next", I responded. He didn't say anything but he did come around front of me. I hope I was seeing shit because if not he's checking me out. Good thing we're almost done with my workout.

Chris...

Since Alexandria went worked out I went to the studio for a quick session. I went in my normal recording room but when I walked in someone was already in a session. I was about to walk back out when the engineer signaled for me to come on in. I was walking over to the couch when I glanced in the booth & saw A$AP Rocky in the booth about to spit. He gave me a nod before he started flowing. I was just chillin' & listening to him when my phone vibrated in my pocket.

Alexandria: Fire your trainer & i'm at home.

What is she talking about?

Me: Why, what happened?

Alexandria: He couldn't keep up with me & he was looking at me.

Me: Ok. Well come to the studio with me. I'm already here but I haven't went in yet.

Alexandria: On my way. Ily

Me: Spell that shit out.

Alexandria:-_-" I like yogurt, bitch=p

Me: Well a fuck you too then.-_-

Alexandria: lol I love you Christopher.

Me: I know, see ya. Deuces.

My phone vibrated again but I ignored it because I knew it was her probably cussing me out for not saying it back. When I looked up I saw A$AP coming out of the booth.

"Yo' what up fam?", he said before dabbing me. "Sup. You got a banger bro", I said. He smiled, "I know. That's all I make", he responded. "Cocky much?", I said. He chuckled, "What else", he responded throwing up his hands.

So we was just shooting the breeze when Alexandria walked in. He looked at her & a smirk crept up on his face. I don't really know him that well but I know that look on his face anywhere. She smiled, "Hey baby", she said walking over to us. "Hey babe. A$AP this my girlfriend, Alexandria", I said.  He nodded but he still had that look on his face.

"Hi, Rakim", she said holding out her hand for him to shake it. He raised a brow shaking her hand, "Nobody calls me Rakim but my fam", he said. She nodded, "Now you sound like Christopher when I first met him. Regardless of what your rap name is, your mama named you Rakim so that's what i'm a call you", she responded. He grinned at her, "Well then call me Rakim. I like you. You're feisty ma", he said.

"I like you too RaRa", she responded before we all sat down. "RaRa? Where that shit come from?", he asked. She giggled, "Your name slow ass", she responded. He screwed his face, "Bet i'm faster than your man", he said. "How much you wanna bet you not?", I asked.

He smirked, "Depends on how much you're willing to lose", he responded. I smirked, "2 then?", I asked. "2 it is. Meet me outside tomorrow & we'll go from there. I'm out y'all I got a soundcheck", he said standing up before dabbing everybody bye & hugging Alexandria then leaving.

"How much did you bet?", she asked sitting on my lap. "2", I responded & pecking her lips. "2 what?", she questioned. "Thousand", I responded bluntly. She looked at me like I was crazy. "2 thousand dollars, for what? Do you know what I could do with 2 damn thousand dollars?", she asked out of disbelief.

I sighed, "Not really but I don't want you to tell me neither. I gotta get to work so make yourself comfortable", I responded & moved her off my lap before going take the seat next to the engineer. We was at the studio for a few hours before we went back to my house. It was still a little early we didn't have nothing to do so we decided last minute to go to A$AP's show tonight.

«So I really don't know what to write at the moment for this story but I gave you something. Originally I planned on this being the last chapter but now i'm a take it to 22. Moreover, I don't know if this is short or not or even good but hope you liked it anyway. If not, it's all good. Deuces & thanks for even reading this chapter, story.»