Chapter 18: Yacht Life

Alexandria is so scary. I told her we're going on a yacht & she flipped out. I mean I had to go chase her down & pick her up then carry her onto the yacht for her to get on. We're all going, even her brothers but once she has it set in her mind there ain't no changing it. We're all here with her & we're not gone let anything happen to her so why is she trippin'? Because she's being scary.

"Christopher put me down", she snapped beating on my back. "Alexandria calm down damn", I snapped frustrated. She sighed & sat up. "I don't like this shit Christopher. What if the boat decides it wants to be like the Titanic or someshit?", she said. I laughed, be like the Titanic really Alexandria, really?

She slapped me on the shoulder, "It's not funny. I'm fucking serious", she whined. I slapped her on the ass & she winced. "It's funny because this ain't Beauty & the Beast. The boat ain't gone come alive 'n' shit so relax babe", I responded. "How you know this Christopher?", she asked dramatically. I rolled my eyes, "Alexandria shut up", I responded.

"Do... aah!", I threw her in the water. I was tired of the shit so she went overboard. I looked down at the water & she was glaring hard than a bitch at me. "You good baby?", I teased smirking at her. She rolled her eyes, "Nigga you just might be single again by the end of the day", she responded doggy paddling to the ladder.

I was cracking up at her but it was short lived because I went head first into the water. When I came up everybody was looking down at me laughing & dabbing each other. I don't know who pushed me in but i'm a get they ass back though. I flipped them off before swimming over to the ladder & getting back on the boat. "Awe, Chrissy are you ok?", Kae asked in a baby voice.

I rolled my eyes, "Man fuck y'all. Let's go have fun before I change my mind & kick y'all asses off", I responded heading inside the cabin. They started laughing more but followed me in. "Oh shit, Chy look. Your first love, a pole", Kae yelled. Chyna glared at her but didn't say nothing. "Cakes, could you teach me some tricks?"

Cakes? Did I just hear who I thought I heard ask that shit? I looked at Alexandria & she was smirking wrapped up in a towel. Does she want me to die? Does she want to die? What kind of shit is that to ask in front of your overprotective ass brothers?

"Yeah, cakes got you boo", Chy responded. She giggled, "Can't wait. Oh, Chris you should really close your mouth before something gets put in it", she said making everybody laugh. I shook my head, "I'm a be tore the fuck down dealing with y'all ass", I said going to make myself a drink. This gone be a long ass day. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea?

3 hours later we was all tore down & turnt. The women were on the pole while we was throwing money like we were at a strip club. "Take it off", Kae's drunk ass yelled damn near falling off the pole. I snickered with my drunk ass damn near falling over myself but I regained my composure & climbed up on the pole behind Alexandria. She started throwing that ass back on me & to say that I wasn't ready to fuck her against the pole, would be a complete & utter lie.

Long story short, later we snuck both our drunk asses off to a room & ya boy put it down. We was in the middle of round 2 when dumb & dumber burst through the door. "Yooo'", Ty's wasted ass yelled. "Shit, Chris giving yous da D Ally", Chy slurred. I rolled my eyes, "Man get y'all stupid ass out of here", I yelled at them.

The just laughed before coming in the room all the way & sat on the floor supporting each other. I don't even know what I grabbed but I do know that when I threw it at them Ty yelled like a bitch. "What the fuck man?", he slurred. "Get the fuck out! Dumb you get dumber & y'all get the fuck out of here, damn", I snapped. He chuckled, "Chy you dumber", he said.

I rolled my eyes pulling out of Alexandria. I pulled my pants back up & threw a drunk Alexandria over my shoulder & carried her out of the room into another one. We finished what we started & instead of going back with everybody else we stayed in the room. I don't really remember what we talked about while we was in there or even remember us falling asleep but at least it was just us. Aside from earlier, a while ago, & the fact that we're all going to have massive ass hangovers, I think we had a helluva night.

«So this is the end my nigga. Thanks for reading & your votes.

Nah, just fucking with ya. It's not over yet. We've got about a good 5 more chapters before it's over but seriously though. Vote/ comment. Thanks a lot.»