Chapter 12: Walk Away

Alexandria's & myself's friendship is going pretty good. We hangout every now & then & we play around a lot with each other. We even got matching tattoos but it's nothing big. I think that our relationship will be stronger now with this little break from it. Regardless of us not being together anymore I still love her, maybe even more now. I want her back, us back. I think about her even more than I did when we were together & I feel like now is the best time for us.

"Christopher, where's my bikini top?", Ally whined/ yelled from the bathroom. I chuckled, right here in my hand. "I don't know", I yelled back walking down the hallway. I heard the bathroom door open so I picked up my pace. "Chris, give me back my top!", she snapped before she dove on my back.

We fell because she took me by surprise, with a thud. "Damn", I groaned. "Shit", she said under her breath. "Get yo' heavy ass up off me Chris", she snapped. Yeah, I kinda flipped us over on the fall so we fell with her on the bottom on her back & me on top with my back to her.

"Shit, my back", I groaned & she giggled. I turned over so we'd be laying stomach to stomach. She was topless but it's not like I haven't seen it before. "Boi, get off me", she said trying to push me off but I held my ground. I started kissing her on the neck right on her spot making her moan under her breath.

"I miss you baby. I love you so much. I miss us. You're mine Alexandria. I'm a make you scream my name baby", mumbled in between kisses. "Chri-Christopher n-no. I-I'm seeing so-someone", she stuttered. I paused & looked her in the eyes to see if she was lying. By the look in her eyes I knew she wasn't. I shook my head, "How could you?", I asked. She just broke my fucking heart.

"How could I what? You broke up with me & it's just a damn date", she responded coldly. "Just a... You just broke my fucking heart. You know I never stopped loving you Alexandria. You mean so fucking much to me & you just gone move on like that. For fuck sakes it's only been like 2 fucking weeks, damn. You know what, forget it but answer this for me", I snapped. She sighed looking everywhere but at me, "Yeah", she mumbled. "Do you love me?", I asked. She just stared at me like a new born baby.

I sighed & got up off her. I stared down at her while she just layed there staring up at me. I shook my head, "You don't love me", I said brokenly. She didn't deny it or say anything, just stared up at me. I felt like I was going to cry so I walked away from her & I think us but I really didn't. She did & even if I did, she let me without so much as a struggle.

«So i've been so fucking emotionally drained lately but it's all good. I know this chapter is short but hope you enjoyed it anyway. Yup anyways, vote/ comment. Thanks»