Chapter 17: Little Black Dress

Alexandria..

All day i've been at Christopher's but he's being so damn annoying. He's been whining & wanting to be held all day. I don't know what triggered this shit but he needs to stop before I leave him. Not leave him leave him. Leave for the day & don't talk to him. This is an example of what i'm talking about. So after he told me about everything I went downstairs & made us some breakfast. He comes down stairs & walks up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist resting his head on my shoulder. 'How the hell is that whining & wanting to be held?' If you'd shut up i'll finish what I was saying. Anyways, I finished cooking & made our plates all while he's still attached to me like he was when I was cooking. I tried to go sit down but he wouldn't let go. So I told him, 'Hey, let go", but he just shook his head & kissed me on the neck. It took me 5 minutes to get him to finally let go. After we was done eating I cleaned up & went in the living room with him following behind me like a lost puppy. I laid on the couch & he gone stand over me looking down at me. I said, "What?", & he started whining. "Baby get up. Hold me. I want you to hold me. Please baby hold me?", he whined & before I could say anything he laid his big ass on me. That's the damn example right there. I love him but damn, come on now. Then on top of that, whenever I ask him why he's acting like this he shrugs me off & goes to his room just to come back & apologize later. What's going on with the love of my life?

Chris...

I know i've been annoying as hell today but I shared something with Alexandria that I never wanted to even think about again. Yeah, the entire world knows already but apparently she didn't. I know she didn't because when I told her she looked like she was about to cry. I love her so much I can't fully put it into words. I might be being childish right now but I got a plan to make it up to her.

"Chris get up baby you're hurting me", she whined. Yup, i'm laying on her. "Oh so now i'm hurting you but you don't be saying that when my dick's in you", I responded playfully. She blushed glaring at me, "Get up", she snapped. I chuckled before kissing her lips passionately.

She kissed back but I pulled back & pecked her lips one last time before I got up off her. I went took a shower & got dressed. When I was passing through the living room she was just sitting there looking lost in thought. I smiled, "Baby i'm going out for a while but please don't leave? When I come back I promise we're going to do something, just don't go nowhere", I said & pecked her lips. She raised a brow, "What we gone do & why have you been acting like a child Chris?", she questioned.

See, "Chris", she's annoyed. "Tonight", I responded & I left. I went to go run some errands pertaining to tonight. It took me a few hours to get everything together but it's worth it. She's worth it & I just hope she likes it.

[That Night]

When I walked in the house Alexandria wasn't anywhere in sight. Damn, she left, or so I thought. I went in my room & there she was looking herself over in front of the mirror. I thought she would've pulled the dress off nicely but damn. Is it me or did she get curvier?

I cleared my throat to let her know I was back. She turned around & looked at me smiling. "So do I look good or do I look sexy?", she teased. I smirked, "You look aaight", I teased. She giggled, "I'm a take that as a damn girl", she said being dramatic with the 'damn girl'.

I must say she's killing that little black dress she has on. I shook my head laughing & went took a quick shower before getting dressed myself. After I got dressed we left & went to the club. The only difference is that no-one was there but us & some of her co-workers who were in on it.

"Christopher why are we here?", she asked confused. "For our date. I rented out the club for the night so it'd just be us", I responded. She smiled, "Thank you", she said. "For what?", I asked confused. She wrapped her arms around my neck, "For...", she pecked my lips, "This... My dress... Loving me", she responded pecking my lips in between everything she said.

I pecked her's back, "Nah, thank you for giving me a chance. I love you so much Alexandria", I told her. Her eyes looked glossy, shit she's about to cry. "Baby don't cry, please don't", I said hugging her. She giggled, "I promise baby. Now can we get something to eat 'cause i'm starving?", she responded. I nodded then lead her to a room upstairs where we'd be having our date.

When we walked in the room her face lit up. There was a table set up with a white table cloth covering it along with food. There was candles & White Roses everywhere. It looked like something out of a cliche ass movie but it did the trick. Shit, even I liked it.

Anyways, we talked, danced , fed each other, & all that good shit. I had a good time but when don't I ever have a good time with Alexandria. Don't you say 'What about when y'all argue?' because nigga since when did arguing become fun? Exactly, it's not. She seems to have enjoyed herself too & when we got back to my house.

Oh, she showed me how much she enjoyed it. She wasn't hiding the freak in her anymore. Nah, the freak is in full effect & I couldn't be any happier at the moment. This is the perfect way to end the night on a great note. Love making & no more drama.

«Ah, look at me keeping my word. Well yeah, if you don't have your word you don't shit, remember that. Anywho, vote. I'm not going to even say comment because I don't really get them but the votes I get motivates me to keep going. It's the "You're doing something right" to me. So thanks for those. You have no idea how those make me feel. Deuces, thanks again!»