End

Perrie's POV

"I'm gonna fall, I'm gonna fall." I said in a panicky voice as Zayn helped me walk into the kitchen

"I won't let you fall, now stop clinging to me I have you." He replied, I hesitated but loosened my grip on his arms

He kept his hands on my hips as we walked side by side to the kitchen.

"It's like learning to walk all over again." I chuckled

"But you're doing great, babe." He smiled

"I'm trying." I sighed

This has to be one of the most embarrassing things ever, having your husband teach you how to walk.

"Grab onto the counter. I'm letting go." My eyes opened, shocked, I grabbed the counter and felt Zayn's hands slowly leave my waist.

I stood there for a minute almost scared to move then I started to walked along the counter, I looked up and smiled at Zayn then let go of the counter and walked towards him wrapping my arms around his neck I kissed him. He lifted me up then spun me around, when I was on my feet again he was careful to let go but when he did I was fine.

"Yay. We should take the kids out to eat." I smiled grabbing Zayn's hand

"As long as you're up to it, that sounds great." I nodded and we walked into the living room where Lola was taking a nap on the couch and Reuben was in his swing trying to figure out how put his binky back in his mouth.

I walked over and bent down then popped the binky in his mouth. He smiled at me, his toothless little smile and I stood up and walked towards the couch sitting down.

"Can you go get me some clothes, I'm going to take a shower in the downstairs bathroom?" I asked Zayn

"Ya, are you sure you'll be able to?" He looked concerned

"Ya, I'll be fine, the mat is in the shower so it shouldn't be slippery." I shrugged

He hesitated before nodding and running up the stairs. He came donw a few minutes later with everything I needed to take a shower and get ready to leave. He helped me walk to the bathroom then left making sure the door was open a crack just in case.

Zayn's POV

I ran upstairs as quick as possible grabbing the kids clothes and ran back down. I didn't want anything to happen to Perrie and I wouldn't be able to hear, she's still a little wobbly.

"Wake up baby girl." I shook Lola lightly

"No." she mumbled

"Come on, we're going out to eat."

"But mummy can't walk yet." She said with her eyes still closed

"Now she can." I smiled to myself

Lola's eyes shot open and she jumped up. "Yay! She's fixed." She danced around then gave me a big hug and kissed me on the cheek.

I laughed and put her clothes on the couch next to me. I changed her into a pair of leggings with pink sparkly hearts on them and a white long sleeved shirt with a little black vest.

I grabbed Reuben out of his swing and started cooing at him when I placed him on the couch. I changed his diaper then put him in a gray shirt with black pants and white socks that looked like converse.

I heard the shower stop a few minutes later. The sink turned on. I was already dressed and showered so I only had to put my shoes on.

"Lo, go upstairs and put on a pair of shoes." She snapped her head around from the TV where she was watching Clifford and nodded.

She walked up the stairs as quick as her little legs could go and came back with her purple flats on at the same time as Perrie walked into the living room.

"You look nice babe." I walked over to her and kissed her

"Ew." Lola giggled

I turned around and raised my eyebrows making her laugh harder

"Ew, ew, ew." I mimicked running up to her and tickling her

"H-help m-mum-my!" She yelled in between laughs

I lifted her up and put her on my hip. She was breathing heavy as she tried to recover from laughing. I turned around to get Ben in his car seat but it was already done, I looked at Perrie and she just smirked then mouthed and 'I love you'

*At the restaurant

"Same thing as her please and she'll have chicken and fries with apple juice." I finished up our order and the waiter nodded then stocked off

Perrie reached for my hand across the table and smiled at me, I smiled back. Reuben was sitting in a high chair talking to himself. Perrie laughed lightly.

She was looking around the restaurant and I just couldn't take my eyes off her.

Her blue eyes were filled with joy, the corner of her lips pointed up in a joyful smile revealing shiny white teeth.

I don't know what I would've done if something happened to her, I love her, I've loved her since the day I laid my eyes on her and looking back at that day feels like so long ago..... but my love for her will never change.

(A/N)
Ok so that's the end.....
Thanks everyone for being such amazing readers and all the votes and comments!

Oh and I have a new story coming out! It's called It Doesn't Maarter, You Still Left

It's a Niall Horan/One Direction fan fic, if you liked this story or read my I'm A Dad? story you should love the story I'm going to post!

Follow me so you can see when I post it!

Thanks <333