Perrie

Zayn's POV

I pulled my car up at the hospital then jogged inside avoiding the fans running towards me screaming my name. I went straight up to Perrie's room and knocked on the door. I waited for an answer but go nothing I was about to walk inside when a doctor put his hand on my shoulder.

I turned around so I was facing him. "Mr. Malik can I talk to you before you go in there?" 

"Sure." I nodded

"If Perrie wakes up tonight she will be able to go home in two months but if she goes home there's some rules that she has to follow and things she can and can't do." He started and I nodded showing him I was taking in the details. "But, if she doesn't wake up tonight there's a eighty five percent chance she won't wake up...at all." 

I could feel the tears building up in my eyes but I wouldn't let them fall, I don't like to cry in front of people.

"Do you have any questions?" I shook my head

"Do you want to go in now?" I nodded to weak to speak

"Ok if she wakes up get a nurse immediately." He instructed and I just nodded before walking into the room practically jogging to the chair at the side of Perrie's bed.

I sat down and gently grabbed her hand kissing it over and over.

"I love you Perrie." I whispered stroking the hair on the side of her head. 

I stared at her pale face for a long time before tears blurred my vision and started to fall down my face, I leaned over resting my elbows on my knees just for once letting myself actually cry.

"Don't cry Zayn, I don't like to see you like this." I heard a hushed voice that made me quickly sit up and look over at Perrie my eyebrows furrowed in confusion. I inspected her face, eyes closed, still pale, I know it was her though.

"Perrie?" I asked quietly

"Zayn" She mumbled barley moving her lips her eyes still shut

"Are you awake?" I asked confused

"Well I don't talk in my sleep so, ya." she chuckled

I laughed slightly wiping the tears from my face.  "How are you feeling?" I smiled

"Fine, actually." She said opening her eyes and turning her head so she was looking at me

"Good, I'm goig to call the doctor, ok?" I sighed in relief after kissing her cheek

"Mmhmm." 

I ran down the hall getting a nurse then came jogging back in sitting down next to Perrie again. 

"How are my babies doing?" She asked well the nurse talked to the doctor after checking all the machines attached to her.

"Great, Lola loves Reuben and she's been a really great help and Reuben, well he's just a baby but he's so cute. The lads are watching them right now." I smiled

"Awww, I miss my babies." She made a pouty face

"We miss you a lot." 

We talked for a little while, the doctor came in and said Perrie should be able to get released in two months if she stays fine. I had an awesome time with Perrie she was very happy today and she seemed perfectly fine.