Say Bye To Mommy

Zayn's POV

"Ok Mr.Malik you're all set to leave. If anything happens with Perrie better or worse you'll get a call immediately," The nurse smiled politely I nodded and walked as she swiftly left the room leaving Perrie, Reuben, and me.

I took a deep breath before turning to Perrie, "Well it's time for me to take the baby home. I promise I'll take tons of pictures and show you them tomorrow. I'll be back in the afternoon maybe with Lo." 

"I love you." she answered

"I love you too. "

"Say bye to mommy." I held up the baby and gave him to Perrie. I watched as he looked up at her gurgling in her arms.

I slid out my phone from my back pocket and took a picture then quickly put it on Instagram #saybyetomummy.

"I'm going to the car to bring my bags I'm leaving Ben with you if you need anything call for a nurse." I said

"Zayn, I'll be fine now shoo." She said before cooing at the baby in her arms.

I ran to the car and put the stuff in the trunk. I only ran into a few fans on the way back just congratulating Perrie and I. I like the innocent fans they're always the best ones. I walked back into Perrie's room and she was just the way I left her, talking to Reuben, smiling at the gurgling baby, and cradling him in her arms. How cute.

"Just mising one." I said walking over to Perrie and kissing her forehead

"Yep, I miss my baby make sure you tell her how much I love her," She smiled sadly

"I will turst me, I will." I smiled 

"I better get going, I want to be able to spend a little time with Lola after I get her." Perrie nodded then kidded Reuben's forhead and handing him to me.

I kissed her pationatly then walked over to Reuben's carseat and buckled him up with the blue fuzzy straps to the carseat. I picked it up by the handle then walked back over to Perrie for one last kiss and goodbye before leaving the hospital.

I knocked on the door of Perrie's mum's house. She answered quickly holding Lola in her arms.

"Daddy!!!" she screamed when she saw me making the baby in his carseat on the ground jump and then he started to cry

"Is that my brother?" she asked in a loud whisper vpice

"Yes it is." I smiled

"LET ME SEE." She said loudly again making the baby cry

"Ok, but you have to be quiet ok." she nodded eagerly 

I picked up the baby and walked inside. I placed the car seat on the coffee table and walked over to Lola taking her from her grandmother's arms and onto my lap.

"Look at him." I said after talking to Perrie's mom for a little bit 

"He's o cute." Lola poked her little brother's nose.

I brought Lola and Reuben home and took some pictures of him in his bedroom all set up with blue and gray walls, some elephant stickers, and all the needed things like draws and his crib. I sent them to the boys who are going to come over at the end of the week.

I'm extremly nervous still about being in One Direction and taking care of the two kids by myself but I have to just think about my kids right now, they come first. I changed Reuben then put him in his crib, he fell asleep right away. I turned on the monitor then walked into Lola's room I scooped her up off the floor making her drop the dolls in her hand.

"Bed time missy." I swung her in the air and she sqealed and giggled.

"I missed you." I kissed her forehead then put her down on the floor

"I missed you too daddy and I want mummy to tuck me in tonight."

I froze for a minute my heart stopping.

"M-Mummy will be gone for a little while so it's only daddy ok?" I stuttered at first

"Ok." She frowned "But I love mummy and she wants to tuck me in."

I sighed before picking up Lola and walking over to her princess bed sitting her on my lap facing me.

"Mummy loves you so much baby girl and she really wants to be with you right now so, so much but she's really sick so she can't come home until she's all better." A few tears rolled down Lola's cheeks and I realized that she might understand this whole thing a little bit more then any three year old should

"No tears, daddy's here." I wiped away the fallen tears with my thumb then hugged her tightly she hugged me back right away soaking the shoulder of my shirt with tears.

"Shhh." I hushed her "It's ok."

When she was calm I changed her into her favorite pair of pink ballerina pajamas and tucked her into bed. I read her a book and waited until she fell asleep to leave the room. I shut off the let and went to my room, the moniter was still silent which was a good sign. I took off my shirt and jeans leaving myself in my boxers. I walked over to Perrie's sid eof the bed and climbed in moving arond until I was confortable in my position. A few tears escaped my eyes once I breathed in her familiar beautiful cent. I ell into a deep sleep after a few tear and dreamed of all the good times I've had with Perrie since the first day we met up until now

___________________________________

Poor family getting all seperated when there's a new member. :'( I hope you guys are liking the story.

Let me know what you think in the comments please it means a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!