Perries Smile

Week four of the tour and I think I'm going to die, I need to see Perrie. We've talked on the phone every night-she doesn't sound like she's in so much pain anymore-it pains me so very much when she talks to Lola and Lola starts crying.

I honestly don't know how Perrie did all this anyways, must be a motherly thing, taking care of two kids I mean. I'm on the road and we have concerts all the time, meetings, sound checks, and I feel bad because the lads don't want to leave me behind and go out when we have a day off.. They feel bad for me. But won't ever say iy.

Reuben had been such a good baby, he's only about a little over a month old and practically sleeps through the night and rarely crys. Lola's good too, she loves playing dolls and can always convince someone to play with her easily and she's easy to take care of but I almost lost her the other day in a paparazzi mob.

"You ready? Zayn? Earth to Malik" Harry's voice snapped me out of thought I looked at him wide eyed and nodded, my grip tightened on the microphone in my hand

I took one last glimpse at my kids, who are with Paul, before I ran onto the stage Harry following slowly behind as we climbed up a stair type thing and popped up through a trap door. Fans shouted and cheered I put on the best expression I could as Harry started Story Of My Life.

We finished the show with an acoustic version of Little Things and ran off stage. Lola jumped into my arms and I spin her around.

She wore a big purple bow in her hair and One Direction t-shirt with jeans. I put her down and walked over to Reuben lifting the wide eyes baby from his carseat, he looked just like me. I held his fragile face up to mine and whispered "Hi baby, I can't wait for you to see mum." He looked at me with twinkling eyes then smiled for the first tome.

It was a wide, wide smile, but so amazingly beautiful, it was Perrie's smile, I could picture her smiling right next to him....

Cute?

Tell me what you think!!!

Comment!

Vote!

And follow me for status updates on Wattpad about when I'll update and everything going on