Chapter Ten: Love

That night when I went home, I was happy for the first time in a long time. I laid in bed and stared at the ceiling, thinking about what Chris had said to me. He had chosen me over Angela... Wow. I never thought he would grow the balls to do it, but he did. And it made me glow with happiness.

CHRIS POV

I laid in bed, and it felt cold and empty without Angie here. I ran a hand over my face and sighed. I couldn't believe I had lied to Alana. I had told her I chose her just so I could be with her again. I didn't want to lose either of them. I wasn't ready to choose. Not yet. Even though Angie and I were supposed to get married in a month or so, I really didn't know if I could at this point. I needed to see if time would change my views on both women. But now I worried about how I would keep Alana a secret from Angela, and how I would keep my continuous relationship with Angela a secret from Alana. I had screwed up big time, but I didn't think it mattered now. However, I couldn't stand sleeping in this king-sized bed all alone. I rolled over and growled angrily, biting into my pillow. I hated this. I hated all of it. Maybe it would have been easier to pick Angie over Alana if Alana was younger than seventeen, but no, Alana just HAD to be legal. It made it just that much harder for me. But I knew I needed to do something with Alana. Let's just say I had to... speed things up a bit. I needed to find out what she was really capable of before Angie came back. Maybe that would make my decision easier.

ALANA POV

When I drove to school the next day I was still in a happy mood, even though I couldn't help but feel a little bad for Angela. She must be really upset that Chris broke up with her, or maybe he would wait until she got back like he told me he would do. Either way, at least I was confident that he at least intended to end things with her permanently. I couldn't wait to see him again today. And I couldn't believe that he had told me he loved me. If that wasn't proof of his choice to choose me, then I didn't know what was.

As I pulled into the parking lot of our school, a sleek black car pulled in next to me. The door opened and I was surprised to see Chris step out of it. I realized it was another Lamborghini, and I found myself wondering how many of those he actually owned. Chris stood outside of my car and motioned for me to unlock it, so I did so. He glanced around to make sure no one was watching him before he quickly opened the passenger door to my car and slid inside. He shut the door behind him and turned to face me.

"Hey." he said, flashing me a bright smile that, for some reason, didn't seem to reach his eyes. I ignored it and smiled back, and he engulfed me in a big hug, kissing me deeply before letting me go.

"So what are you doing in here?" I asked with a small giggle.

"I wanted to um... to give you my number." he said in an embarrassed tone, blushing as he rubbed the back of his neck self-consciously. I beamed and handed him my phone, and he smiled as he went to my contacts and added his name. As he was typing in his number I decided to ask him about it.

"So why are you giving me your number?" I asked curiously.

"Because it'd be nice to be able to talk to you outside of school, for more than a few minutes after class or during tutoring sessions. And we usually don't talk much then anyway." he said with a chuckle, and an image of me on his desk with him in between my legs flashed in my mind. I looked at his eyes to see him staring at me seductively, and I blushed and looked away, knowing that he knew what I had been thinking of seconds before.

"And...I still want you to tell me about that dream you had. But maybe later, or we'll both be late." he said, handing me back my phone before climbing out of my car. I looked down and saw that he had put a heart next to his name in my contacts. I shook my head, but couldn't hold back a smile. I pocketed my phone and got out of my car, following the path that Chris had taken into the school.

During second period I was just sitting there, bored, when my phone buzzed. I slipped it out of my pocket and hid it underneath the desk as I checked the message.

"Hey, don't forget to come to me during 4th period." the text read. I saw it was from Chris and I just shook my head.

"How could I forget? And... aren't you supposed to be teaching right now?" I texted back.

"I can text under a desk just as well as you can Lana." he replied. I raised my eyebrow.

"How did you know I was texting under a desk?" I texted, astonished that he had stated that with such certainty.

"You must have forgotten that I was once a highschooler." he replied a few minutes later. I laughed softly and then put my phone away, now daydreaming of how Chris looked when he was in highschool. I had never really given it a thought before, never really imagined him as a student. Now I wondered if he had been a bad boy, or if he had been a nerd. I chuckled softly at the thought and then shook my head, finally trying to pay attention to the class I was in.

Fourth period came faster than expected, and when I went to Chris' classroom I didn't even bother to bring my textbook with me. I walked into the room and saw that he was already sitting in the chair waiting for me. His legs were slightly apart as he lounged in his leather chair, sitting right behind his desk. I dropped my bag to the floor and closed the door behind me as I walked slowly over to him. I instantly straddled his lap and placed my hands on his tie.

"Well hello Mr. Brown." I said proffesionally, slowly undoing his tie and letting it drop to the floor. He smirked and leaned in, letting his soft addicting lips meet mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and slowly rocked back and forth on his lap, causing him to rise beneath me, his hardness rubbing against me every time I rolled my hips against him. He groaned and brought his lips to my ear.

"I need to ask you a serious question." he mumbled, playing with my hair with his free hand.

"What is it?" I asked, stilling on his lap and pulling back slightly to look in his eyes.

"How would you feel about coming over to my house tonight?" he asked, cocking his head to the side.

"Tonight? Like, right after school?" I asked, trying to figure out what he was saying. He nodded and I smiled.

"I would say yes, as long as you promised to show me a picture that I'm sure you have at your house." I said with a small laugh.

"What kind of picture?" he asked in a confused voice.

"A picture of what you looked like in high school." I stated calmly.

"What? Why?" he asked, a smile spreading across his face as he tilted his head back slightly and laughed.

"Because I wanna see." I pouted. His thumb gently brushed my lower lip as he tilted my face back up, imitating my pouting expression.

"Alright, I'll show you." he said, another smile breaking his serious features. I smiled in return and leaned in, kissing him deeply.

"And maybe you can show me what you were dreaming about." he whispered huskily. A shiver ran through my body and then Chris smirked, taking my lower lip between his teeth and biting gently. His hand rubbed my thigh and I shifted my hips so that I could feel him poking against me.

"And maybe I can also take care of that." I suggested, gesturing towards his obvious erection. He chuckled and cradled my face in his hands.

"Yes, that would be very nice." he breathed.

***

Math class was still kind of embarrassing, even if I didn't really care that much anymore. Kids joked around a lot, asking me if I was going to fall asleep again, and what would I dream about this time. I just ignored most of them until the bell rang and Chris began teaching the class. I realized I was doing fine in math now, all thanks to the tutoring that I HADN'T been doing for a while now. I just shook my head and sat back, observing Chris' actions throughout the whole class. He turned around to write something on the board and I found myself again staring at his butt. I let out a short laugh, not knowing why every part of him was perfect. Chris handed out a worksheet to the whole class, and when everyone was preoccupied he walked over to my desk.

"Were you staring at my ass?" he whispered with a chuckle.

"No." I mumbled, turning red as I blushed furiously.

"Sure you weren't." he said, the smile on his face widening as he walked back to the very front of the class. I looked down at the worksheet, an ashamed expression on my face at getting caught.

After class Chris held me behind to remind me of something.

"Remember, I'll be waiting by the car after school." he whispered, kissing me on the cheek before letting me go to my next class.

I was impatient when I went to my seventh period class. I was just thinking about Chris and how much I wanted to see him after school. I rarely ever saw him out of school, but to be honest I really just wanted to see his house. And his bed.

As soon as the bell rang I nearly tripped two other students at the rate I ran out of class. I made my way through the crowd of students until I reached my locker. Lu53ckily I didn't have any homework, so I just threw my backpack into my locker along with all of my other books that I was carrying.

I quickly made my way outside to the parking lot, walking towards my car. I saw Chris leaning against his car with a smile on his face and his arms crossed over his chest. He smiled at me and then shrugged off his car as he saw me.

"Hey." I greeted as I walked up to my car and unlocked it.

"Hey. Just follow my car." he said with a smirk, ducking down into his car and motioning for me to do the same. I smiled and climbed into my car, starting it up and pulling out of the parking lot as I began to follow his shiny Lamborghini back to his house.

We drove for about ten minutes before I watched Chris pull his car into a garage. There was another empty spot for a car, and Chris waved for me to take it. I pulled into the spot and the garage door shut behind us. I got out of my car and Chris walked up to the door leading from the garage, unlocking it and letting it swing open. He took my hand and led me into his house, kicking off his shoes and shutting the door behind us. He shrugged out of his jacket and pulled his shirt over his head, tossing them both in the corner.

"Is that really necessary?" I asked with a chuckle. He smirked.

"You know you like it better when I'm shirtless." he said in a cocky voice. I rolled my eyes but didn't deny it, and I put my shoes and jacket where he had put his.

"This is a really big house." I said in awe, looking around the room we were in. There was a large staircase in the corner, and when I took a step forward two dogs came barreling around the corner. They both ran to Chris, jumping on his legs and licking his hands. He laughed and bent down, ruffling their fur before they noticed me.

"You have dogs?" I asked as his dogs now tried to jump on me.

"Yeah, a few." he said with a shrug.

"They're cute." I said with a smile, leaning down and petting them. He chuckled and walked around the corner behind the staircase. I followed him and saw that he was getting something to eat from the kitchen. I glanced around and saw a large table, with an island in the center of the kitchen and a large counter. Chris threw something away and then turned to me, walking up so that his chest almost brushed against mine.

"I love you Lana." he mumbled. I shivered slightly. I would never get used to him saying that.

A/N I know I was supposed to update last night but I got sick and went to bed lol sorry xD