trente-trois ~ ive made a serious mistake <3

hey if you guys go to the external link it will take you to a song that completely matches up to how Dan is feeling right now in this chapter :3 you can listen to it while you read.. also it's an amazing song which I'm obsessed with <3 by the plain white ts... no doubt there xD

Dan's POV I'M SORRY SO MUCH DAN

"Phil!" I smile brightly and run up to my boyfriend who hugs me tightly after all these countless times of trying to find him. I can't believe it, we're finally together again. "I've missed you so much!" I pull away and lean in to connect our lips but he dips his head away so that I can't kiss him. "Phil?" I ask a bit confused and try to kiss again but he just squirms out of my arms, whimpering quietly.

"What are you doing?" he asks worriedly and I let go, seeing as that he doesn't want this. 

"W-wh-what?" I stutter softly as I can see sadness and slight anger shining in his eyes. "Why won't you kiss me? I haven't seen you in weeks! What's wrong?" he scowls at me and crosses his arms.

"Why would I want to kiss you?" he says in the most disgusted tone of voice I've ever heard him use making me bite my lip and raise an eyebrow in confusion, also feeling some tears welding up in my eyes.

"Well, because you're my boyfriend.. I mean.. why wouldn't you want to kiss your own boyfriend?" I ask and reach for his hand which he pulls away furiously.

"Why would I ever want to be boyfriends with a disgusting cheater like you, Dan?" he spits at me and takes another step away. "Why don't you go be with that whore over there? You seemed more interested in her rather than trying to actually find me and keep me safe."

"B-but," I stutter and a tear falls as I try to reach for him again, failing once more as he rips his hand away. "It was an accident! I swear, Phil. I love you, I want you, not her!"

"Hard to say that when I'm right here," Kaydee's smooth voice purs in my ear and pulls me around to press her lips against mine. I whimper and try to squirm away as I clearly don't want any of this, but I couldn't move. I couldn't react. It was one of those dreams where you have absolutely no control over any of your actions whatsoever. 

Phil's voice is in my ear, and I can hear him crying while I kiss the girl in front of me with none of my own consent. There's more voices. Chris, PJ, Max, Jordan, all telling me what an idiot I am. What a whore I am. A cheater. I can feel myself squirming more and more, trying to break away from this horrible nightmare. Of course. A nightmare. Phil isn't actually here.

~

"Dan! Dan! Wake up! It's just a dream!" PJ's voice breaks the horrible images and my eyes open as I meet the familiar green eyes of my best friend. I bite my lip and shiver as sweat seems to be coating my body. 

"Wh-what?"

"It's okay, it was just a dream," he says to me, trying to calm me down the best he can. I sigh quietly and sit up, looking around. 

"Oh god that was awful," I groan and rub my temples a bit, trying to shake the image of Phil wanting nothing to do with me.

"What happened?" Chris asks from the other side of the room, looking at me with concern. I shake my head and swing my legs over so that I'm sitting on the side of my bed.

"I don't want to talk about it,"

"You we're talking,"

"What?"

"You we're saying things in your sleep like 'cheater' and 'whore' and 'all my fault.' Does this have anything to do with what went on with Kaydee?" PJ asks me and I roll my eyes.