dix ~ put on your war paint <3

GUYS MAKE SURE YOU READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE BOTTOM IT'S IMPORTANT AND I SWEAR NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT

Phil's POV

I shiver and pull a blanket tighter around me in attempt to get warmer. I'm laying on hard ground, and I roll back slightly, trying to fall back into Dan's arms I accidentaly escaped in the middle of the night, but there's nothing and I hit my head on the wood.

"Ugghh," I groan, and hold my hand against my head. "Dan?" I call out slightly and expect him to call my name back but the only thing I hear is a squeak in my ear. I open my eyes wide and turn my head to be face to face with a mouse. "Ahhh!" I squeal and sit up immediately, backing away in fear as the mouse scurried off.

I sit for a second, panting, from fear and I take in my surroundings. I'm not in our bedroom back at the flat. Oh. Wait. Of course I'm not.

I set the duvet next to me on the ground and hug my knees close to my chest, crying into my legs. I'm not with the boy I love most. I'm in a cold, dark room, about to meet the worst pain i'll ever experience. I pick the blanket up again and breath in Dan's scent, feeling sick to my stomach. What if Dan doesn't figure out that I've been kidnapped?

I hear footsteps come up the stairs and head to the room I'm in. I react quickly and run over to the corner, huddling with the duvet over my legs and pulled up half my face. Dameon walks in with one of my suitcases and drops it in the middle of the floor. He smiles at me and sits across from me on the floor.

"I got some clothes for you," he says and nods over at my suitcase. If I go over there, there's probably a bomb inside or a knife that will kill me or something. It's a trap. I feel myself shaking and I look back at him who was looking at me. No danger at all in his eyes. But that's where I need to be careful. He rolls his eyes. "God, dammit, fine!" he walks over to it and opens the suitcase, pulling out some of the clothes showing me. "See! It's just clothes from your dresser," I nod but stay in the same position.

He walks back over to the wall and sits there, still looking normal. I cough a little bit as some more tears come out. He rolls his eyes looking done.

"Stop crying already, jesus crist!" he says and stands up pacing in front of me. "Have I hurt you yet?" he asks sounding genuinely serious. I look at him like he's stupid and show the blood stains and scrapes from when he pushed me down on the gravel. He laughed sisterly. "Oh, yeah," he says. "Maybe you should be worried," he chuckled evilly and paced around the room again.

"Maybe you should be the one that's worried!" I say finding a bit of confidence. "You do realize I'm internet famous, and have a fiancé that cares a fuck load about me, some amazing best friends, and I have a job, I bet I have the whole amazingphil fanbase going on a search part for me. They'll find me!" He chuckles again.

"You have to remember, Phil, I'm not that stupid," he says and crouches about five feet in front of me so he's basically at my height. "Right now, poor Dan is probably sobbing into his pillow wondering what he did to deserve having his fiancé leave him a month before the wedding day," he says.

"Dan knows I wouldn't leave you ding nut," I say trying to sound a little bit intimidating.

"Phil, Phil, Phil," he says shaking his head. "You doubt me. What Dan believes at the moment, is that he wasn't there for you, so you packed up your bags, and left a note saying that you decided that, enough is enough. He thinks you dumped him and just left, Phil."

"He knows my handwriting by heart, stupid," I say.

"Phil, I have a plan for everything," he says and stands back up. "The letter's printed, believe me, they're not going to find you,"

"You don't know that," I whisper and look down losing hope. He did do a good job at covering his track. Dan's smart, but what if he does think I left for good. What if I'm stuck with this dick for the rest of my life, however much longer that's actually going to be.

"Oh, I know that," he says slyly and takes out a shirt from the suitcase, boxers, and some jeans, before tossing them at me. "Get dressed, it's going to be a fun day," I shiver at the way he says 'fun.' I frown looking at the clothes I have in my hands. Dan's tee shirt, Dan's boxers, and my jeans.

"T-these are Dan's," I say quietly and he stops in the doorway to look back at me.

"What?" he asks and looks back at me. I crawl slowly over to the suitcase and take out some of the clothes. Dan's eclipse shirt, my gengar shirt, Dan's cat shirt, Dan's jeans, Dan's boxers, Dan's sweatpants.

"Half of these clothes are Dan's," I say and he steps in the room looking concerned at the suitcase.

"Well, why the fuck were his clothes in your dresser?" he asks sounding very annoyed with life. I look up at him suddenly feeling confident.

"We share the dresser," I say and he rolls his eyes. I bite my lip to contain a smile. "And you wonder why I doubt you," I say chuckling. He takes a step towards me and smacks my face. I whimper and back away slightly.

"Don't get any ideas, believe me, Lester, he doesn't care. He's not looking for you, he's NEVER going to find you. You belong to me now," he says and slams the door behind him.

I place my hand lightly on my cheek and hiss slightly at the sting. I hug Dan's tee shirt close to me and smile slightly. There's actually a slight chance that Dan could figure out that I'm gone for a reason.

"Please, Dan. You're smart, you can figure this out," I whisper.

I'm really sorry that this chapter is so short :'(

and I need to tell you guys that I know probably the only reason you like me is that I update quickly and shit but that's probably going to change.. Maybe I'll find some more motivation so I can update at the same rate I was before but I'm going to start updating probably once or twice a week now.. I know it's not that much of a difference but I feel bad.. it's just that school is being a dick to me and I've been pretty down lately, on like, high levels .. and I just can't bring myself to write.. I'm sorry :(

okay and the title is a song lyric btw.. fall out boy.. yeah..

*blah blah blah* *witty ending* *someone please just hit me with a shovel*

bye guys