six ~ you're a wizard Harry

I'm speechless as I look at the screen. This couldn't be happening. Chris rewinds the whole new story to the beginning.

"Breaking news," the reporter starts. "The prison in Paris has had it's very first break out! No one has ever dared to break out of prison, except for this young gentleman, Dameon Hetlick. The break out was acknowledged three days ago and he has been gone for exactly five days." a picture of Dameon shows up on the screen.

"A Caucasian male, short brown hair, he's just turned twenty-three and he's around six one," the other reporter says. "He's very dangerous and had a life sentence in prison for homicide, rape to a minor, robbery, and threatening authority. If you see this man, do not approach him, call the police immediately."

"Do we know where he's heading, Robert?" The first reporter asks.

"I'm getting that now," 'Robert' says and listens to his ear piece. "There were some traces of him moving north, towards England," I gasp and sit on the couch, crying into my hands. I feel PJ wrap his arm around me in attempt of comfort. Chris turns off the TV and sits on the other side of me.

"This can't be happening," I sob out into my hands. Dameon Hetlick stole my Phil from me. He's going to hurt him, or worse kill him. Phil could be dead at this moment. My baby. My beautiful fiance. He's gone. I shouldn't have let this happen.

"Don't worry, Dan," PJ says. "We're going to find him, he's going to be okay, just stay positive, okay?" I shake my head that's still in my hands.

"NO!" I shout and lift my head up. "It's not going to be okay! Dameon Hetlick may have kidnapped my one true love, Phil could be dead right now! He could be fucking dead, how can I stay positive?" I cry harder, not being able to finish my rant. PJ pulls me into a tighter hug.

"Dan, look, he'll be okay, we just need to stay calm, okay?" Chris says.

"I CAN'T STAY CALM!" I shout louder and feel myself start to shake. I think I'm going to have a panic attack. My breath gets shorter and I cry loudly into my hands. My stomach hurts and my the room starts to spin. "It's all my fault, it's all my fault, it's all my fault," I say over and over holding my hands against my ears trying to block everything out. There's muffled voices but I can't pay any attention. I just can't stop thinking about how Phil is out there alone. I can't protect him. It's all my fault.

"Dan!" PJ yells in my ear and I snap out of it and look in his eyes, the blur slowly moving away. "Calm, down! We need to get to the police!" I shake my head.

"It's no use, he's probably already dead," I say hopelessly and begin to sob again. I see Chris roll his eyes at me from the corner of my eye.

"Dan, as PJ said, if you want Phil to be okay, and you want him safe and with you again, you're going to need to stay calm, and stay positive," Chris says and wraps around me so we were all in a very small group hug.

"And don't think it's your fault. How on this planet is it your doing that a man escaped from prison and kidnapped Phil." PJ says. I look down.

"I should've looked after him more," I say, my crying calming down a little bit. "I should've had him come with me, I should've been a better boyfriend!"

"Dan, you were the perfect boyfriend for Phil, okay? Just because this situation is out of your hands, doesn't mean that it's your fault." PJ whispers soothingly. I nod in his shoulder.

"But if he dies, I don't know how I can live with that!" I say again and my sobs grow louder again at the thought of Phil dead.

"Dan, Phil's not dead. Don't jump to that conclusion because it's not what happened okay?" PJ says and I sigh.

"Can someone get me a tissue?" I ask and Chris nods to walk away. "What time is it?" PJ looks at his phone.

"It's a little past ten," he says and I nod. "The police station is still open right?"

"It's always open," Chris says, walking back to me and hands me a tissue, and PJ nods. "I think we should go as soon as possible, this is really serious."

"What if they don't believe us?" I ask frantically. "What if they think it's fake and stuff and what if they don't help us?"

"Dan, they know the history you have with this man, why wouldn't they believe it?" PJ asks and I shrug my shoulders.

"Cuz I'm ugly," I say and they both laugh at me.

"Shut up," PJ says. "Now you're just being ridiculous,"

"Yeah, Dan," Chris says. "This is what we're going to do. We're going to go to the police station, we're going to tell them what happened, they're going to help us, and we're going to get your Philly back in three days tops," I nod but don't believe it very much.

"Okay," I say and blow my nose. "Let's go now," they nod and stand up. "I'll be right back," I say and they nod once more. I walk down the hall and to Phil's room. I go to his dresser and take out my favorite hoodie on him. I smell it and more tears escape my eyes at his scent. I put the hoodie one over my shirt and grab lion from the bed.

"Ready?" Chris says as I walk out and they smile sympathetically at the hoodie I was wearing. I give the best smile I can and nod.

"Let's go," I say and we walk out the door heading to the police station.

It feels like it was just yesterday when I was heading to the police station to find the love of my life. A whole year later, and it's still the biggest sense of de ja vu I've ever felt in my life.

how the fuck do you spell de ja vu? xD I don't know... reference is self explanatory..

I'm sooo tired right now and I have a soccer game tonight excuse me while I find the nearest cliff to jump off of >.<

PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY READING YAY I FEEL HAPPY :D and OMFG EVERY ONE OF MY STORIES REACHED 1,000 + READS EXCEPT FOR THIS ONE which is expected I just put it out BUT AHHH I SO HAPPY :DDDD

*whistles* *magic carpet arrives* *I hop on it* *blows kiss* FAIR WELL MY GOOD PEOPLE AND SEE YOU EITHER TOMORROW OR WEDNESDAY :) *flies away into the sunset*