trente et un now I think? ~ because fuck you

"GUYS! GUYS!" I scream and run over to them who were looking at me with confused faces. I stop, out of breath and set the phone on the table while they all look say confused remarks to me. 

"Dan, what is it?" Kaydee asks and tries to help me catch my breath once more. I get the phone once more, feeling a tear drip down my face out of happiness. I can't wrap my head around that this situation was actually happening. I'm in contact with the most beautiful boy in the world and we know where they're going to be and we're going to find him and everything is going to be okay.

"It's- it's Phil," I say. God dammit i really need to work out more. They all gasp and Max grabs the phone from me, scrolling through the text messages and looking up at the other's smiling. 

"Grass everywhere. Sun just came up. Middle of no where. Come quick. Don't text this number back. Love you, from Philip," Max reads and I look up at Chris and PJ who were just in shock. I can't blame them why. I don't think anyone could have ever been able to predict a miraculous occurrence like this to happen. "Melvis's bank. I read Dame's blueprint. Miss you, don't message back this number! from Phil," 

"Melvis's bank," Kaydee says and all eyes turn to her. "Holy fucking fuck, I've been there before! That was our last robbery here before we moved to Spain!" 

"So you know where it is? Brian says hopefully, finishing writing down the messages that Phil had sent us. Kaydee nods, smiles all etched across our faces. Another tear drips down my cheek and I breath in slowly, mind spinning from all the excitement.

"You have a genius of a fiance," Pj chuckles to me and hugs me quickly. I hug back, giggling through more tears. It's times like this where I actually realize how lucky I actually am. Somehow Phil was able to figure all this out, and I have so many people in on this just as into everything going on as I am.

"I know," I whisper and Chris comes to hug me too. 

"Chris you should be more like that," PJ jokes with him, making Chris scoff and all the others laugh. We stay like this for awhile. Just hugging and the occasional sniffle. 

"Okay, I'm sorry to be rude and everything, but could you guys stay out of our way while we decide what exactly we're going to do?" Max asks us nicely and we nod. "Also Dan, i'm going to need to keep your phone down here."

"Don't read my notes, it's full of fanfiction," I laugh and they chuckle as well. 

"I don't count on it," Brian say and takes the phone. 

"Also, we got a confirm that Jordan is going to be down here tonight!" Max says, seeming to be beaming. I let my lips curl in another smile. How more perfect can a night even get? Now not just have something to look forward to, but Max as well.

"Fuck yes!" I giggle and jump a little bit. They all giggle at my reaction, the smile completely refusing to leave my face.

"So, are we free to do whatever, or do you want us to be at the ready?" PJ asks, already have helped Chris up and into his crutches, Chris stumbling the slightest bit. 

"You guys can do whatever, we'll probably be ready for you in about three hours," Brian says, already getting into business. 

"Let's go swimming!" PJ immediately says giggling, the rest of us nodding with me following behind as we head up to the hotel room, my knees shaking from excitement.

~

"I'm sure it'll be only us, you can go naked!"

"No, Chris, i'm fine in just my clothes," Kaydee laughs as we walk into the pool area, wearing just a tank top and shorter shorts. "Why would you want to see me naked, you like dick anyways, Chris!" she laughs, causing me to laugh as well.