cinq ~ one ring to rule them all

Dan's POV

"W-what?" I ask and pick up Phil's phone. Why would he leave his own phone behind? I try turning it on to see if it was dead, but it was just off, and the screen lights up to his screen saver which was a picture of me, smiling. I grin a little.

"Maybe, he got a new one?" PJ says curiously looking at it over my shoulder. "Where did you find it, Chris?"

"It was under a bag of crisps on the breakfast bar," Chris answers and I think back at Phil saying how he had lost his phone.

"Check the messages, see if he was contacting anyone about leaving," PJ says and I do so. There's nothing. Nothing at all.

"This doesn't make sense," I say scrolling through his phone for any evidence. "I mean, yesterday, he couldn't find his phone anywhere, he wouldn't just leave without it,"

"Then where did he go?" PJ asks and takes the phone from me and repeating my actions. I shrug my shoulders. Where would he go?

"You don't anything, bad happened to him, d-do you?" I ask and feel tears growing in my eyes. My poor Philip out there. He's too innocent to face the world like this.

"Dan, Phil can take care of himself, you know that," Chris says and sets a hand on my shoulder and I sigh.

"Yeah, I guess, but like, you know our luck! What if a vampire got him or something?" they both chuckle at me and I roll my eyes. "Shut up it's just that whole Kaydee incident wasn't expected, who knows what happened to him?"

"As I said, Phil's strong, and again as I said, you know this. You got it carved on a ring for fucks sake!" I nod again and look down.

"Did he take everything?" PJ asks and I shake my head. "Let's look around the place and see if anything else gives away what happened," Chris and I nod and stand up.

"Here, I'll show you what he took," I say and PJ follows me down the hall and Chris stays back to look for more shit in the living room. "He took like half of his clothes, and a few of mine," I say and sit on the bed while Peej looks around.

"Why would he take your clothes?" he asks and I shrug my shoulders.

"To remember me?" I ask quietly and look down. "He actually took a lot of my clothes, we share dressers, mines on the right and his are on the left." I say and stand up to walk over to PJ who was by the dresser.

"Dan, I don't think someone needs to take half your clothes to remember them," he says making me sound like I'm stupid. "This whole thing is just, bizarre." I nod and sit back down on the bed. "Is that lion?" PJ asks and walks over to Phil's nightstand that had lion sitting on it.

"Yeah," I say and he picks up the plush toy, looking at it. "I wonder why he didn't take it?" I say and PJ sits next to me and hands lion to me.

"He wouldn't leave without him," PJ says. "I have a bad feeling about this," I nod, understanding the feeling. What happened to him? I stand up and walk out of the room with PJ behind me. We go into our "nerd room" where he keeps his laptop. It was sitting on the couch exactly how I had seen it last, still plugged in.

"His computer," I say and sit on the sofa bed next to it and open it. It was still opened to his tumblr page. "It's exactly how he left it," PJ sits next me.

"This doesn't make sense," he says. "Why would he leave with no laptop, no phone, no lion, and half your clothes?" I shake my head not knowing. I glance over to our desk. His pikachu wallet stands out.

"He left his wallet too,"

"Oh well, that makes his life better!" PJ says sarcastically and walks over to the desk with me. "So Phil supposedly dumped you with a strange typed note, no phone, no computer, your clothes, no lion, and now he's broke. Good going Phil,"

"I hope you're joking," I say seriously. This isn't really the joking time.

"C'mon Dan, the only way you can get through this is humor, lighten up," he hits my shoulder lightly and I smile softly.

 "I know, it's just hard," I say. "I mean, either the love of my life completely dumped me and left me in the dust, or something really really awful happened to him and we don't know what. It's hard to find a joke in all of that," PJ pulls me in a hug and I hug him back.

"Even if what happened is the first thing, we'll find him and make sure he's okay, don't worry," he whispers and I nod on his shoulder. I love how I have the bestest friends of all time.

"DAN?! PJ?! GET IN HERE QUICK!" Chris's voice is heard from in the lounge. We pull away quickly and look cuirously at each other. Chris sounded really frightened.

"COMING!" I yell as we run out of the room and down the steps to the lounge.

"Chris? What is it, hon?" PJ asks as we walk in. He looks back at us with his mouth open and his eyes wide. He points to the screen.

"Dan, do you recognize him?" he says, his voice shaking. I walk further in the room and gasp at the sight on TV.

AHAHAHAHAHAH CLIFF HANGER BITCHES don't guess what happened because you'll probably get it right and I'll be embarrassed.

reference today is obvious

update Monday or sunday ^.^

I want to meet everyone who reads my stories, like we should have a huge party.. AND INVITE DAN AND PHIL OMFG WHO WOULD COME O.O

bye everyone :)