seize ~ i didn't just watch eight episodes of doctor who what

I sigh and lean against the window of the car that's open while he starts to drive about 80 miles an hour. I smile, letting the breeze hit me. It's been really hot during the days but cold at night so I haven't felt this perfect since I got here.

I look over in the mirror looking at my hair. Some people always guessed that Dan and I are brothers, but now that I have this hair I can definitely see it. I may keep it this way. Well, if i ever get out of here.

I jump as I hear the radio being turned on and I sigh, leaning back into the door. I used to do this all the time with Dan. We'd just take some rides out into the country with the music on. We never had to say anything. It was just so peaceful.

"Bring your head in the car, we're coming up to a town," he says and I sigh, nodding and bring my head inside, closing the window. "So how you like your new hair?" he asks me and I look at him funny.

"Why are you trying to make conversation with me?" I ask him. "I'm basically your slave, you hate my guts, why do you think that I would actually want to talk to you?"

"I'm still human, Phi. You keep fucking forgetting that," he says and I raise my eyebrow. "Yes you will be scared shitless from me half the time, but spending more time with me, you'll come to find that I'm not completely made of steel."

"You don't do a very good job of showing your soft side," I say quietly and he sighs loudly.

"Just because you don't see it, doesn't mean that it's just not there at all," he says. "What do you think I did when Kaydee was taken away? When Chris was killed? What do you think I did?" I shrug my shoulders.

"Killed someone?"

"See? See? That's your problem! You think I'm this horrible killer and forget that I'm a human too!" he basically screams at me. "I cried," he say quietly and I look over at him. "I cried for nearly three days straight when I heard about Chris's death, and Kaydee's arrest. Phil, Chris was my best friend!" i look over to see he's crying. Dameon is actually crying. Like, fucking hell. Is this real life? "And yes I did abuse Kaydee, I made her life hell, I beat her, I threatened to kill her, but she was my step sister and basically one of the only things I had left!" He looks away so I can't see his face.

"I'm sorry," I say back. I wanted to come up with something really witty and mean to say while he's at this vulnerable state but I honestly don't want to be tortured. "It's just, have you ever thought that doing all of this would lead to that?" the words slip out and I bite my lip waiting for a reply.

"You really don't know the whole story," he says and looks back at the road. We've seen some more houses and stuff so we basically are closer to London.

"Well, what is it?" I ask and he shakes his head. "Who the fuck am I going to tell? You do know you can tell me," What in the shit am I saying.

"Just shut the fuck up before I shoot you," he murmurs and I nod, smiling slightly, looking back out the window. The normal Dameon is back. I do wonder though. What was he going through that made him do this?

Awhile later we arrived in London and I could recognize everything that was around. I even start to tear up looking at it. I'll never get to walk these streets with my Dan again.

"Lean back in your seat," he commands and I sigh, leaning back so no body could see me and recognize me. "We're almost there."

"Fun," I say sarcastically.

"Now look, remember what I said, if you mess this up in any way fucking possible, I will break you," he says in a nerve wrecking tone and I nod nervously.

"H-how much m-money do you think will get?" i ask stuttering and he shrugs his shoulders.

"It depends on what I can find, but don't think you're getting any of it," he says and I nod, looking down. "There it is," he said, pulling up to the bank that he showed me pictures of before.

"So, how do we get to park behind the building without anyone noticing and being suspicious?" I ask and he smirks.

"I always have a plan," he says and drives down the block.

"Um, dude, the bank is that way," I say and point back at the bank that was getting farther away by the second.

"Yes, I realize this," he huffs and rolls his eyes at me.

"I'm just trying to help," I say, putting my hands up in the air for defense. "But I know! I know! I just need to shut up," I see him nod out of the corner of my eye.

"Finally! You get it!" he says sounding slightly relieved and I bite back a laugh. The only thing fun left to do in this world is mess with Dameon.

We drive around to the back of a neighborhood that I've never really seen before, and not many people seem to really live back there either. He keeps going when he reaches a police officer blocking the way of any entrance.

"Stay back, don't say a fucking word," he says to me, looking me dead in the eyes and I nod, feeling myself shaking a bit.

"Hi!" he says smiling to the guard, smiling brightly at him which I can see through the mirror. "How are you tonight?"

"I'm fine thank you!" he says back. I can see his face and he's not somebody that would probably recognize me if I leaned forward, considering he doesn't see that important. "You can't go through here, son, I'm sorry,"

"Oh don't worry, I'm just dropping something off for my brother who works here, I'll be exiting through that side over there!" Dameon points to the place all the way at the end of the line of shops that included the bank, to a place where he could easily get out. "You haven't worked here long have you?"

"Only about six months," he answers.

"Ah, that explains it," Dameon says, smiling. "You see, about a year ago, I would bring my brother lunch here every day by going through here, but he moved away for about a year, but he came back so I had to start bringing his lunch again." Why the fuck is Dameon so smart? The guard looked back and forth as if looking for someone to see.

"What's your brother's name?" he asks.

"Albert, Albert Harcula," he answers smiling and the police guy smiles back too.

"Okay, you can go through," don't take to long!" he says and lets us by. We smile and wave until we're out of face to face contact with him.

"How do you know a guy that works there?" I ask him and he chuckles.

"Do we need to have the talk about how much you doubt me, again,?" he asks and I shake my head. "Good,"

We pull up to which i recognize as behind the bank, and he basically pushes me out of the car. I get out quickly to avoid any injuries he tries to give me, and stands awkwardly, waiting for instruction.

"So, aren't there cameras here?" I ask glancing around at the where cameras could be hidden, not finding anything.

"This part of London isn't very smart," he says chuckling and taking out a bag. "Time for action, remember, don't. screw. this. up," he said slowly, getting closer which each word, his voice giving me the greatest amount of nervousness. "Ready yourself," he says again and I nod as he runs towards the building, hopping through the window.

Here we go.

I'm fucking sick ufff..

anyways I see a couple people are reading my new fanfiction which is AWESOME thank you <3 and killer reached 200 votes and the super amazing Saturn project reached 100 votes :D thank you all so much

*sick people dance*

bye guys until next time :D