Chapter 13 is niall going to be okay?

The beeping keeps going and Louis looks over and sees that it's not the good beeping and he sees Niall isn't breathing. Louis rushes over to Niall and grabs his hand.

" Niall buddy, wake up, we can't loose you Niall. Niall buddy fight through this, Niall please! We need you and your sisters need you and everyone needs you!!" Louis cries to Niall as Niall lifeless body just lays there. The doctors rush in and has Abigail wheeled out and Into another room, Louis and zayn follow as they can't be with Niall while the doctors try to save Niall.

" did did NiNi die? Is is he gonna make it?" Abigail cries as she thinks this is all her fault and if Liam doesn't make it, then it is still all her fault and she feels back as she starts crying.

" no babe, well I don't know if he did die or not? And I think he will make it because he is strong and god Wont just take our Niall away like that, I promise. He will be fine, I am sure of it!" zayn said trying to calm down Abigail along with Louis. They don't know what is going to happen, they just hope Niall is okay. Abigail just nods unable to say anything else because she is crying so hard!!

" baby shhh shhh" zayn and Louis said as they hear Abigail soft voice starting to sing. ( wish you were here by Avril lavigne Is what she sings)

I can be tough

I can be strong

But with you

It's not like that at all

There's a girl

That gives a shit

Behind this wall

You just walked through it

And I remember all those crazy things you said

You left them running through my head

You're always there, you're everywhere

But right now I wish you were here.

All those crazy things we did

Didn't think about it, just went with it

You're always there, you're everywhere

But right now I wish you were here

Damn, Damn, Damn,

What I'd do to have you

Here, here, here

I wish you were here.

Damn, Damn, Damn

What I'd do to have you

Near, near, near

I wish you were here.

I love

The way you are

It's who I am

Don't have to try hard

We always say

Say it like it is

And the truth

Is that I really mi-I-iss

All those crazy things you said (things you said)

You left them running through my head (through my head)

You're always there, you're everywhere

But right now I wish you were here.

All those crazy things we did (things we did)

Didn't think about it, just went with it (went with it)

You're always there, you're everywhere

But right now I wish you were here

Damn, Damn, Damn,

What I'd do to have you

Here, here, here

I wish you were here.

Damn, Damn, Damn

What I'd do to have you

Near, near, near

I wish you were here.

No, I don't wanna let go

I just wanna let you know

That I never wanna let go

(Let go, oh, oh)

No, I don't wanna let go

I just wanna let you know

That I never wanna let go

(Let go let go let go let go let go let go let go

(zayn and louis come in to sing the song with Abigail)

Damn, Damn, Damn,

What I'd do to have you

Here, here, here

I wish you were here (I wish you were here)

Damn, Damn, Damn

What I'd do to have you

Near, near, near

I wish you were here.

Damn, Damn, Damn (Damn)

What I'd do to have you

Here, here, here (Here)

I wish you were here.

Damn, Damn, Damn

What I'd do to have you

Near, near, near

I wish you were here.

" Abbie have we ever told you that your voice is amazing and beautiful? Because it really is and we are so proud of you!" zayn and Louis say as they both cuddle Abigail and try to help her and keep her calm.

" no not really you haven't, but you guys hardly ever hear me sing, and I really am missing Niall and just hope he is okay! And thank you guys!" abigail cries as zayn and Louis hold and cuddle her as nod their head and just want to help her and hope Niall is okay.

(with the kids at school)

All the kids are standing there and waiting for zayn or Louis to pick them up but they have been waiting 30 minutes for them.

Liam tries calling Louis and he doesn't answer and he tries calling zayn who doesn't answer making him and everyone worried. Plus everyone wonders where Niall and Abigail are and why they aren't here because they did come to school today. Everyone is worried now. Harry and Liam just take all the kids to their schools playground as Harry and Liam think of what they should do and they just hope zayn and Louis either pick up or get them soon.

( back at the hospital)

Zayn and Louis are still cuddling and comforting Abigail as they all three hope Niall is okay and no one even realizes what time it is.

The doctor comes in and says " Niall he is............................."

Do you think Niall is okay? Will Abigail be okay? How are Louis and zayn going to help Niall and Abigail? When will they tell the other kids? Do you guys like the chapter and the story so far? Thank you so much for reading. :)