Chapter 5 Bloody Noise

Louis and Katie were playing Just Dance 4, when a crying Emily comes in with a bloody nose, and still having a swollen lip. They pause the game and run to her.

Louis- What happened, Emmy

Emily- they they pushed me face first into the table we use to play house and and trick me, while feeding me, and they did that. I scarred, they all hurt me.

Louis- Who was it this time.

Katie- why do they have to pick on the little ones the most. '

Louis- I dont know

Emily- it it waas Safaa and Phoebe, and then Alanna, Madison, Isabella, Olivia, Anna, and Daisy just laughed, when i cry.

Louis-Oh My Lord what has gotten into theses kids

Katie- I Dont Know, but they need to stop Hurting poor Emily, look she is a mess. I feel so bad for her.

Louis- I know me too. Lets go find, them after we clean her up.

Katie- Okay

Louis walks out crying a bloody face Emily and she is crying, Katie Behind them. Niall and Zayn saw, they gasp.

Zayn- what in the bloody hell happened

Niall- My Poor Baby Sister

Louis- She said this to us they they pushed me face first into the table we use to play house and and trick me, while feeding me, and they did that. I scarred, they all hurt me. and then she said it it waas Safaa and Phoebe, and then Alanna, Madison, Isabella, Olivia, Anna, and Daisy just laughed, when i cry. Were her exact words.

Zayn- Whhat in the bloody hell has gotten into them, Why do they pick on the youngest so much.

Niall- I wonder the same thing.

Zayn- we have to get to the bottom of this

Louis- Okay hows about Niall and Katie you clean up Emily and get her, Some like candy from out special bowl when you are good. Me and Zayn will talk to them.

Niall/Katie- Okay

Katie and Niall grab Emily take her to the bathroom and clean her up. Zayn and Louis go to find the kids, playing all happy and nice in their playroom. They see where Emily was sitting because they could see, the tiny bit of blood on the table. They look at the girls, with stern mean looks and hands on their hips.

Isabella- Oh Hey There Uncle Zayn and Louis

Girls- Hey

Zayn- Oh Dont Hey us now, why in the world are you guys so freaking mean to Emily, we are tired of it, Just because she is the youngest doesnt mean you can pick on here.

Phoebe- What ever she said, she is lying we didnt do a thing

Louis- Phoebe Stop lying

Safaa- Yea we didn do a thing

Zayn- Stop Lying now Safaa

Safaa- BUT I AM NOT ZAYN

Zayn- Safaa Azad Malik, stop lieing and do not give me attitude or raise your voice at me.

Safaa- AND SO WHAT IF I DO

Zayn- I will pull you over my knee right now young lady, if you keep this up

Safaa- Fine, Sorry

Phoebe- I swear we didnt do it, Emmy is a liar, she just is jealous and wants attention

Louis- Phoebe, stop your lieing and bein rude right now.

Phoebe- Okay Louis

Zayn- Now, someone better start explaining right now, or you all will be in more trouble, than you already are, this is already the 2 time in two days and this behavior is unexceptable.