Chapter twenty-six School Problems Part Two

Rosie POV
I am the last one, that our principle has to spank, and I am worried. I really don't want a spanking, but I know it will happen. I am worried Zayn will spank me too, which I really don't want.

" Rosie come over here. Please bend over my desk." the principle said

" sir, do I have to? Please can you not spank me. I really am sorry for fighting, it's just they started it" Rosie begs

" I understand that Rosie, but I still have to punish you for fighting because it is unacceptable. Plus it would not be fair for me not to punish you, when I punish the others, so I have too" the principle explains

" yes sir" Rosie said as she slowly goes to his desk, and bending over it, bracing herself for the paddle.

Whack Whack Whack Whack Whack
Rosie starts crying
Whack Whack Whack Whack Whack
Rosie is crying very hard.
Whack Whack Whack Whack Whack
By the end, Rosie is crying really hard, she stands up, and is about to leave, but unlike the others, the principle hugs Rosie.

" don't be in here for fighting again Rosie understand? I don't want to paddle you again!" The principle said sternly

" yes sir, I won't" Rosie said and leaves the room.

" Li!" Rosie said and goes to him, really wanting his cuddles.

" hi my sweet Rosie" Liam said and lifts Rosie onto his lap with Kayleigh, cuddling and calming both girls down.

They wait for Zayn to come, which is probably at least ten minutes, and when he comes through the office, he glares at the girls.

" Liam what the hell are you doing out of class? I didn't get a call about you, only about Rosie and Kayleigh!" Zayn said sternly

" Rosie and Kayleigh need me, they need comfort and for someone to be here, so I'm skipping to stay with them. Their emotions are all over right now" Liam said softly

" they would be fine! You young man, should not be skipping!" Zayn said sternly to Liam " and as did you two, fighting really?" Questions Zayn to the girls

" why don't you just shut the hell up Zayn? Do you actually know what they need? No you don't! You don't get it! Stop being such a prick, and actually care about these girls for once!" Liam yelled at Zayn loudly, he's angry.

" they were saying bad things about Abby and Ni, and we couldn't let that happen" Rosie said softly, still crying and scared.

" Liam James! Don't raise your voice at me and language! We will talk about this later! I know what they need and I do care about them!" Zayn said sternly and loud to Liam. " even if they were, there was a better way to go about that, than fighting, don't you think girls?" Zayn said stern to both girls, trying not to let his anger get the best of him.

" we better, because quiet frankly, I think you need to talk with all of us and ask us how we feel? Have you thought about that? I think we need a family intervention. And I'm not sure you know what they need or we wouldn't be in this situation" Liam said calmly to Zayn, trying not to anger him.

" no there wasn't, because they hit us first! They hit Rosie and then pushed me! So that's all we could do! They started it! They were so mean about Niall and Abby, and I hate that. I just want to go home" Kayleigh said and starts crying again, she can't handle all this right now.

" even if they hit first, you don't need to fight to solve your problems!" Zayn said as he remembers when he was their age, he used to fight as well, and he'd get in trouble for it.
" I know how you guys are! I ask everyday Gosh Damn day! I think about it all the time! And I do know what they need!" Zayn said

Liam says nothing more and neither does Kayleigh, they are tired of arguing with Zayn.

Around five minutes later, the principle talks to the guardians and parents of the children, and that each girl is suspended for two days.
Zayn needs someone to watch the girls as he is going back to work, so he signs Liam out as well, and brings them home.
Zayn leaves Rosie and Kayleigh with Liam, and beads back to work as an auto-mechanic.

" Li, I want to see Abby and Ni, can we?" Asked Kayleigh softly with a sniffle

" we can, but let's wait a little while okay? We will go and see them at 2:00, it's 12:30 now, let's have some lunch and watch TV until then" Liam suggests

" okay Li" Kayleigh said and they all head to the kitchen.

AT THE HOSPITAL
Louis is with Lilly in Alyssa room with Alana, she doesn't want to leave her friend side, and they've excused her from school for the week.

Bryana is in Niall and Abbie room, she won't leave Niall side, and is also excused for the week.

" bubba, do you think you can come home soon? I really miss you and want you to come home" Bryana said as she cuddles up to Niall.

" I think so love, maybe in a day or two, we will be home soon" Niall said as he rubs her back, he has Abbie on one side and Bryana on the other.

" and then I'll go home, I don't want to leave you" Abby said

" I wouldn't want it any other way, to have two of my favorite sisters here with me while I heal, is great" Niall said with a soft smile

The three of them talk for a while and watch some tv as well.

Then there is a knock on the door, Abby says come in, so the person does.

" what are you doing here?" Bryana asked worried

" you aren't suppose to be here" Niall said

" I don't want to see you" Bryana says

" I have come to see you, I miss you" the mystery person says

" I don't want to see you.......................

Who do you think the mystery person is? Why do Niall and Bryana know them? Who could it be?

So sorry it's been ages since I updated this story, I forgot about it for a while and didn't know what to write, but I'm back now and writing!