Chapter 12 words hurt part two

Niall POV
I saw Abigail running and going somewhere and I see she is about to get hit by a car, but what the fuck do I do! I don't know. I run over and scream to abigail stop, she doesn't so I push her but it was too late, the car hits us both.........

Niall and Abigail both got hit by the car, Niall tries to save Abigail but they both end up getting hit, both of them blacked out. The guy who hits them, callee 911 and tries to help them but there is nothing he can do. The ambulance comes and rushes Abigail and Niall to the hospital and since they know who they are, they were able to call zayn and Louis and also it is all over the news. Louis and zayn run to the hospital to see Niall and Abigail but they aren't aloud to and are told Niall and abigail aren't doing good.
Two hours later and three surgeries later for Niall and two surgeries later for Abigail, she wakes up in pain but Niall won't wake up.

" Lili? NiNi?" she barely cries out in a whisper. The doctors see she is awake and smile. Then Abigail remembers what happens and screams.

" NiNi!!!!! NiNi!!!!! Where is NiNi?" abigail screamed.

" love he isn't awake but is over there! Would you like to see Louis or zayn?" the doctor asked and Abigail nods. Louis walks in while zayn talks to he doctor.

" okay mr. Malik, abigail has a broken arm which is casted and a wrap around her ankle and will he on crutches for a few weeks, she has bruises and cuts everywhere but nothing too bad! But Niall his leg is casted and will have crutches for a few weeks as well, but his is more of broken ish. He has a wrap around his left arm as it is sprained and he has more cuts and bruises then Abigail, his condiction is worst big still not too bad, but Niall hasnt woken up yet" The doctor stated

" thank you doctor, thank you for all your help!" zayn said walking into Abigail and niall's room.

" abigail what happened?" zayn asked wondering as to how Niall and herself got hit by a car when they should have been in school and how they will be in trouble.

" well I kind of ran away from
School because kids we're being mean to me all day and I always get bullied and I couldn't take it anymore and thought I should die soo I went and tried to get hit by a car after I took a branch and cut myself a bunch. And I guess Niall saw and followed me, and then he tried to push me out the way but instead we both got hit but I think Niall got hit harder! I am soo soo sorry!" Abigail cries out sadly while crying more because he is sad and hurt and hopes Niall is okay.

" baby girl shhh shhh it's okay shhh shhh, baby you should have just told us that was happening and we would have fixed it okay? Next tell me or Louis even Liam, harry, or Niall okay? And it's okay shhh shhh stop crying everything will be okay!" zayn said calmly giving Abigail a hug to try and calm her down.

" yes sir, next time I will get one of you for it because it hurts now and I don't want anyone hurt again. And I will try and stop crying but I don't know If I can, but I can try, it's just all my fault that I am hurt and even Niall is hurt and I just want him to be okay!" Abigail cries out and tries to calm her crying.

" good girl that's my girl and everything will be fine don't worry baby girl!!" zayn said kissing her head. Abigail snuggles up close to zayn and tries to fall asleep.

A couple minutes later Louis, zayn, and Abigail heads shoot up when they hear a long beeping..............

What do you think the beeping is? Will Niall be okay? What do you think happened?