Chapter 1 Moved in and Swollen Lip

Okay so the girls just moved in not too long ago, the boys put the girls closest to age in the same rooms, Thoses rooms are Lottie and Abigail, Kayliegh and Rosie, Fizzy and Bryanna, Waliyha and Anna, Isabella and Safaa, Phoebe and Daisy, Olivia, Madison and Alanna, and Lilly gets her own room. The boys rooms are Zayn and Louis have their own rooms, Harry and Liam share a room and Niall gets his own room.

Lilly- NiNi NiNi

Niall comes running to find a crying Lilly with a stollen lip.

Niall- LillyBear what happened.

Louis walks in.

Louis- Lilly Honey what happened,

Lilly- Maddie hit hit me with a block in the face, and Olivia, Alanna, and Safaa just laughed at me.

Louis- Oh My gosh Baby are you okay

Lilly- No Uncle LouLou its hurts

Louis- Niall get her some ice and i will go and Dill with the girls.

Niall- Okay Louis thank you

Lilly- thank you

Louis- No promblem

Niall gets some ice for Lilly and sit at the kitchen table and put the ice on her swollen lip. Louis goes and finds the girls in their playroom they all share.

Louis- Safaa, Madison, Alanna, and Olivia get over her now

Girls- Yes Uncle Lou

Louis- why are you guys being so mean to Lilly, she is just a little girl, she is much younger than you guys and you need to be nice and not laugh at her when she gets hurt.

Girls- Sorry Uncle Lou

Louis- Its okay, But Safaa, Olivia, and Alanna i want each of you in the naughty chairs that are in the living room understood.

Girls- Yes SIr

Madison- What about me

Louis- You will be coming with me since you hit Lilly will a block.

Madison- But Uncle Lou

Louis- No Butts Maddie lets go, girls to your naughty chairs.

The girls leave and Madison follows Louis to the couch.

Louis- Madison come here please

Madison goes over to Louis, and he pulles her over his knee.

Louis- Do you understand why you are getting a spanking

Madison- Yes cause i hit Lilly with a block

Louis- Okay

He starts to spank her, on her jeans with his hand but hard and firm  smacks. Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack, Madison was crying but he continued with 10 more. Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack. She was crying loud, Louis sits he ron his lap and conforts her.

Madison- I am sorry Lou

Louis- Its okay i forgive you but i wan you to say sorry to Lilly and then go and sit in the time-out chair, am i understood.

Madison- OKay

She jumps off his lap, says sorry to Lilly and goes and sits with the other kids in the other   time-out chair. Zayn walks in and see this.

Zayn- woah what happened here.

Louis- well Madison hit lilly with a block and gave her a swollen and bloody lip, Safaa, Olivia and ALanna diecided it was funny and laughed, so they are all in time-out and Madison also got a spanking because she hit her.

Zayn- Wow, girls i am very dissappointed in you. He gives them a not good face.

Girls- we are sorry

Zayn- i know but still

Girls- we know

Zayn leaves, and Louis lets all the girls up and they all say sorry to Lilly then go and play some more. Zayn and Louis check on Lilly.

Louis- Hows my though girl doing

Lilly- Not good it hurts a lot

Louis- i know i know may i see

Lilly- Otay but please no touch it

Louis- Okay i wont

Zayn, Niall, and Louis all look at it ans gasp. It is swollen bad, purple brusied, and bleeding.

Louis- Its gooing to be okay, just a little bad

Lilly- Otay but it hurts lots

Louis- i know keep the ice and it will get better faster

Lilly- Otay and Niall holds ice for her.

Zayn/Niall/Louis- thats my girl

Lilly-- Yea

Zayn and Louis leave. Niall bounces Lilly up and down while holding the ice on her mouth.