Chapter 8 Olivia may be Okay

The boys come in and they test them all but the sad part is that not even one of them match up with Olivia blood type. Thats when the boys start to get worried, so worried they didnt even know that Bryanna was missing and not there. A doctor walks into the room.

Oh um excuse me Dr- asked Bryanna

Yes little Girl- said the dr

What is her blood type- asked Bryanna

She is O negative a very rare blood type- says the dr

I i think i am a match would you please tell me- said Bryanna begging

Well okay, but how old are you- asked the dr

I am 12- said Bryanna

Okay come with me - Said the Dr

Yes Sir- says Bryanna

Bryanna carefully gets off the bed not to wake up Olivia. The dorctor takes her to a room and gets out a needle to test her. He tested her and she was the match, but she was too young to give blood.

Ms. Bryanna you are a match but you are too young to give blood- said thr dr

Please Dr please let me. this is Olivia only chance to live please- pleaded Bryanna

Well okay i will, but i am not suppose to- said the Dr

Thank you Thank you- said Bryanna

The doctor takes her to a room, where they would take her blood and such things. Bryanna lays on the bed thing. They num up her arm and stick the needle in her left arm. Bryanna crys a little because of the pain. They get the blood they need, then give her some apple juice and a chocolate chip cookie. She eats and drinks them as they bring her back to Olivia while they get ready for her surgery.

But then about 30 minutes later, they had to take Bryanna out, so they could perform Olivia surgery. But they show her, the kids playroom they have there. So she goes to and plays with the other kids. The boys are still worried but they know olivia is going into surgery now, and they still dont realize Bryanna is gone.

God i hope Olivia is going to be okay and make is through this- says louis

I know, i would just die if i lost one of my little sisters- says Liam

I know Mate i would too- says Zayn

They just keep passing around the waiting room. They are worried and wait for any news they can get.

It has been 2 hours now, Bryanna walks to Olivia room, she knocks on the door and a doctor comes to the door.

Oh Hello Bryanna, how may i help you- asked the doctor that took her blood

Oh um Dr.Kevin is Olivia Surgery done and is she okay- asked Bryanna worried

Well Bryanna she is doing only okay, she isnt too strong but i think she has a slit possibly of surviving now because of you- said Dr.Kevin

R-r-r-r-really she might and because of me thanks- Says Bryanna

Yes Yes she may and welcome, would you like to see her- Says the dr

Yes Yes please Dr.Kevin- says Bryanna a bit more happy

Okay right this way Bryanna- Says the dr

Bryanna follows the doctor into Olivia room, she is laying there and looks kinda of weak. Bryanna goes over to her and hugs her gently. The doctors leave to let them be alone.

BryBry is that you- asked Olivia very low like barley able to speak

Yes Livie, it is BryBry i am here dont worry- says Bryanna all conforting and sweet like

Olivia goes close to Bryanna and trys her best to hug and cuddle her. Bryanna helps her and holds her so close. But then Bryanna and Olivia fall asleep all cuddled next to each other. Then all the boys walk in and awww at the cute little girls sleeping and they all take pictures of them.

Look at them too,its just so cute i really do have to say- says liam

Yeah i know at least they are happy and good, i mean they are so close and its just really cute- says Niall

All the boys nod. But then both girls wake up and are a little suprised to see the boys standing right there.

Hi- Olivia just barely says

Hi boys- says Bryanna

Hi- all the boys say

They partically run to the girls and hug them so very much. They all kiss their foreheads as well. Then they step back, Olivia takes the blankets off. It is revealing her casted body with some blood, scatches and scars. It reveals everything. She has a bright orange cast on her left arm. Then a bright pink one on her stomach and torse parts of her body. She has a bright purple kinda of cast thing on her head. She has a bright Blue cast on her right leg. She also has a cute little pink unicorn wheelchair for kids though, she has to use. The boys then give sad faces at her. She also has scars and scratches all over her tiny body with some blood and you can see where they did the surgeries too. The boys sit in chairs around Bryanna and Olivia on the bed. They just all talk and try to make Olivia feel better. Soon enough though, Bryanna and Olivia fall asleep. The boys left the Hospital because they had to get back to the other kids.