The Wedding!~Part One

Today is the wedding! I can't wait, I've been waiting for this day ever since Jared proposed to me on New Years Day. Now I'm in my wedding dress about to walk down to the alter.

They open the doors and I see Jared with a (f/c) tie on. He looks so handsome in his suit. We made it to where no one else knew, except the people we invited, so no news reporters.

I start to walk down the carpet leading to the alter. Jared looks at me with love with his beautiful blue eyes that I adore.

I feel my eyes water at what a beauty this day is and this room and everything feels perfect for once, like there's no more war and all peace right now.

I finally get to the alter and face Jared.

"The couple has prepared their own vows," the priest states, "(Y/n) you may start."

"Jared Leto, I (Y/n) (L/n) take you to be my husband. I will love and cherish you forever. I will listen and be honest with you for all eternity," I calmly state with compassion. I he slips the ring on my finger.

"Now Jared," the priest says to Jared, "Your turn."

Hello lovelies! *fails at evil laugh* I made a cliffhanger! I will update as soon as I can. Why don't you share my books to someone who would like them? In love all you lovelies and I will see you in the next update! Byyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee!