Co-Stars~Part One

I've had the biggest crush on Jared ever since I met him. All it did was double ever since I found out I was acting with him. We've been friends, but we have barely got together. We are shooting Suicide Squad 2, which I play Ivy and Jared plays Joker.

I see Jared standing in his Joker makeup without a shirt on; I blush intensely. Then someone taps me on the shoulder. I turn around to see a makeup artist smiling with a gentle smile.

"Miss (L/n) your ready for makeup. Follow me." She states as she walks towards a extra room; I follow her nervous to find out how the process will turn out.

"Do I look like a witch?" She giggles at my sarcastic question, but doesn't answer my question.

A few hours later and I'm done. I open my eyes and see that my skin is tinted green, they put vine tattoos up and down my arms, my hair is curly with red dye, and awesome makeup on my face. I truly believed that I look like Ivy.

"Jordyn, this is truly amazing!" I continue to stare at what amazing job this makeup artist did.

"Yep! That's my job, Sweetheart," she says very confidently, "Now, your done here. Go do whatever until the director tells you to start."

I nod then walk out. Jared sees me and walks up to me. "Hey Ivy!"

I laugh at his little roleplay and say, "Hello Joker!"

"Heh...your cute," I blush and I am probably blood red even if my skin is a green tint.

"Jared! Over here," the director yells and Jared rushes over forgetting that he was in a conversation with me.

I sigh. "Hiya Harely Quinn! Nice ta meet cha," I'm started by Margot Robbie so into her role.

"Hey, its Ivy. Pleasure," I say laughing and we both go into a laughing fit.

"Hey I saw you were talking to the all hot Jared Leto," she says smoothly.

"Um...well...I might like him but," I say nervously.

"Why don't you just fuck him?" I am startled at her burst of yelling. Everyone looks our way and I blush so much.

"Margot!"

Hey lovelies! I finally am updating! I want to give a big thank you to jgordon32 for giving me an idea and being an awesome cousin, who plays the part of the makeup artist because she did my makeup today. Thank you so much for 1k views! Why don't you share my books to someone who would like them? I love all you lovelies and I will see you in the next update! Byyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee!