Depression~Trigger Warning

I was depressed there's no doubt about it. There was a bunch of stuff going on with me that no one knew about, especially Jared.

I secretly loved Jared, but he would never feel the same way. I wanted to tell him, but I am afraid he is going to reject me.

I was cutting; it was just not enough to get out my sadness. I had cut both my arms and thighs everywhere.

I wanted to get rid of the sadness and pain. Right as I began to down a whole bottle of pills. Jared walked in seeing my scars and me about to take the pills.

”(Y/n)!" Just then the pills fell into my mouth and I swallowed them on accident.

"Fuck (Y/n). Why?" Jared looks like he's about to cry as he holds me in his arms. Then I black out leaving me in the darkness.

~Time Skip~

"Shit...(Y/n) I can't loose someone I love to this shit again," he whispered while holding my hand.

My eyes slowly open and I manage out, "Love?" Jared's eyes light up and his face turns a little pink.

"(Y/n)! Your awake! And you heard that?" I laugh as much as I can at his burst of energy and his question.

"Yeah...I heard it," I say softly to not cause my neck to hurt.

"Then I can do this," he smirks and leans in.

He kisses me and I kiss back. "I love you," I accidentally say to the love of my life.

"I love you too," he calmly says against my lips while holding my hand.

Hey lovelies! No this is not based on my life I just had inspiration and went with it. Anyways...so sad, but happy ending! Why don't you share my books to someone who would like them? I love all you lovelies and I will see you in the next update! Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee!