The Concert~Part One

Today was a Thirty Seconds To Mars concert and I was going to be in the front row with a backstage pass. Me and Jared had only met once, but in that once he had given me his number. We had only texted and called each other from then on. Now it has been a year and I had told him I was going. He sounded so excited that I was for whatever reason.

It is now two hours before I have to leave and I haven't even gotten my clothes out of my closest. As I'm walking to my closest, my phone buzzes. I pick up my phone and look at my screen to see Jared calling me.

"Hey Mista J," I say as I pick up, that was basically what I said everytime he called. For some reason today it made him giggle, but in a manly way.

"Sup Harley Quinn," he joked, like he always does when I call him 'Mista J' and it still makes me blush. I giggle too, "Hey you did say you were coming to the concert tonight, didn't you?"

"Yep! Ya forget me already?" He laughs at my Harley Quinn impression.

I hear a voice in the background, "Hey Jared! Get off your phone we have to practice," someone says in the background.

"Sure thing Tomo," he yells to the other person.
"Hey (Y/n) I gotta go practice. I'll talk to ya later Harley!"

I giggle as I hang up. I grab my clothes and get dressed in my 'Thirty Seconds To Mars' T-shirt, my skinny jeans, my 'yes this is a cult' bracelet and my 'Thirty Seconds To Mars' bracelet. I get in my car and drive down there, and when I get there I see I'm the first person there. I slip my backstage pass 'necklace' on and walk up to the door. The guard sees my backstage pass and lets me through the door. I still see that nobody else is in the place.

Jared sees me; his eyes twinkle with delight. "(Y/n)? Is that you?"

"Yes. Jared it's me," I smile.

~TO BE CONTINUED~

Hello lovelies this is part one out of two! Sorry this is so short I wanted to have some time to think of some ideas! Stay with me! Why don't you share my books and profile to someone that would like them? I love all you lovelies and I will see you in the next update! Byyyyyeeeeee!