We're Pregnant!

I woke up, remembering Jared went on tour today, then it hit me. I dashed to the bathroom spilling last nights food into the toilet.

"Babe?" I hear Jared shuffling in the bedroom then he come into the bathroom as I'm still pucking my guts out.

He kneels beside me and holds my hair back. When I finally quit hurling I wipe my mouth and smile a him. He looks like he's thinking.

"You couldn't have gotten sick...wait are you on birth control?" I shake my head left to right. "I'll be right back."

I get into bed as he walks out the door. I fall asleep and 10 minutes later he wakes me up and hands me a box that says: Pregnancy Test. 'Great' I think and I get worried, being pregnant while Jared is on tour.

I go into the bathroom and pee on the stick. It says 10 minute wait so that's what I do. As I'm waiting I get a call from Alli (5sos_alli).

"Hey Bestie!" I take the phone from my ear to process that yell.

"Hey Allie," I accidentally say sadly. I can practically hear her curiosity.

"Why are you sad? Is it Jared? Did he divorce you? Cheat? Was it family?" She goes on and on then I look at the test: Positive.

"I'm pregnant," I lifelessly say and hang up.

"Jared," I call out as I slide onto the floor.

"Yes?" He looks at me with those loving eyes. I hand him the stick and his eyes look at me with more love than other days.

" I'm calling off the tour," he States and goes off and calls Shannon and Tomo.

Hey lovelies! This was inspired by 5sos_alli who is a great follower and for a prize I'm putting them in two imagines! How about you share my stories to someone who would like them? I love all you lovelies and I will see you in the next update. Byyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee!