Chapter Fifteen

A/N Before this chapter starts, one, I apologize for taking so long to update. Two, PLEASE ask me some questions so I can answer them in a video. Just ask me whatever you want. Personal questions, even. Not just about my stories, though, please. Like, be creative with the questions and stuff if you have to be. Okay. Well that's that. Let's get to the story!

"So. Valentine's Day. What are you going to do?"

Louis looked up from where he was writing and raised an eyebrow. "Wh-what?"

"Valentine's Day! It's just next week and you have a little someone-someone to be with. What are you going to do on that day?" Savannah asked, nudging Louis with her hip. Louis rolled his eyes and stood up from his spot, walking over to a new desk. Savannah followed, though, plopping down in the desk in front of him. Before Louis could move anywhere else, a crowd of students walked in, taking the rest of the empty seats. He groaned, putting his head down on his desk, peeking up at Savannah through his shirt sleeve. "God, don't be so dramatic. Be happy because you have a boyfriend who can treat you nice on Valentine's Day!"

Louis rolled his eyes and shook his head, continuing to write what he was before. When Savannah continued to look at him expectantly, Louis sighed and put down his pencil, crossing his arms. "Wh-what-t d-do you-ou w-want me-e t-t-to s-say? H-Harry-ry is-isn't m-my b-b-boyfriend-d. It's-s n-not off-fficial-l."

"Ah, ah, ah," Savannah tutted, placing her dainty hand on Louis' shoulder, "he's not your boyfriend, yet!" Louis put his head back down, letting out a louder groan. Savannah lifted up Louis' head, blowing a raspberry into his face before letting it drop again. "Come on, I have a great idea." When Louis scoffed, Savannah huffed. "Hey, now, my first great idea was how I got you a date with Harry. And so was my second and third!"

"Y-y-your s-second-d one-ne inv-volv-ved m-me stripp-pping n-naked," Louis said.

"Yes, but it made such good conversation that Harry took you out on a second date. And, he said that he really wouldn't mind seeing you naked," Savannah said with a wink, smirking when she saw Louis' ears and neck go red. "Now, Louis, listen to me. How romantic would it be if you took Harry out on a surprise Valentine's Day date, and then popped the question?" Louis' head shot up, his eyes wide. "Ooh, was that the wrong word?" Louis nodded, blushing redder than Savannah had ever seen. "Yeah, I knew that, I just like seeing you look like a surprised frog."

Louis rolled his eyes, yet again, and snuggled into his desk, ignoring what Savannah had to say. "I g-guess-s that'd-d-d b-be c-cool-l," Louis responded after Savannah gave him more details, and some suggestions of where to go for dinner. Louis wrote down the places, teasing Savannah when she also gave the numbers to the restaurants. "O-okay-y, th-thanks-s, S-Savann-nnah. W-w-wait. Y-y-you're n-not in-n th-this-s h-hour-r," Louis said, quirking an eyebrow at Savannah, who was flipping through her cellular phone.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot to tell you, I switched to this class to annoy you more!" Savannah said, throwing up her arms. "Surprise!"

Louis might have cried just a little bit.

~~O~~

Savannah whacked Louis upside the head, making him wince and whine. "I was just kidding about switching classes this morning! Jeez, don't act so depressed about it!" Savannah cried out, huffing and holding her bag closer to her body.

Louis rubbed his head as he muttered, "B-b-but you-ou st-stayed-d th-the whole-le t-time." Savannah rolled her eyes and muttered a 'whatever'. "Any-yways-s, you-ou kn-now I l-love you-ou. J-just-st n-not enough-gh to spend-d e-every-y m-minute-te-te with-th y-you," Louis said, grabbing onto Savannah's hand and threading their fingers together. "Y-you kn-know-ow I lo-love-ve you-ou, Boo-oo," Louis cooed, making a kiss-y in Savannah's direction.