Chapter Thirteen

(A/N I'm not too happy with the last chapter, because lots really didn't get it or weren't happy with it. It does have plot development, though. Please understand that it wasn't me just trying to update or something. I planned this awhile ago. It helps brings something to the plot. I promise. This chapter is going to have a couple of things in it that were suggested by some fans. I hope this makes them happy because they don't know that their idea was going to be added into this story. So yeah. Enjoy! ^_^) 

Savannah walked over to Louis, who was moping around a little, shuffling his feet against the hard floor of the school. She pressed him against a locker and glared up to him, shocking and scaring Louis. 

"Wh-what-t?" he muttered, his eyes wide and curious as to why he was currently being pinned up against a locker by his best friend, who happens to be a girl and at least five inches shorter than him. Louis doesn't feel the least bit manly right now. 

"Don't what me! You know, I understand Niall is your friend and everything, and he's Harry's best friend, but the two of you shouldn't be moping around like Niall is. Niall has an excuse to be upset, he's still getting over the whole... incident. But, you two need to be happy again. You two being upset is bringing everyone down, and a bad environment is bad for Niall. Do this not only for you two, but for your guys' best friend, too. Or mate. Whatever you guys say over here," Savannah said, stepping away from Louis so he could straighten up and fix his clothes. 

"W-w-well-ll, wh-what-t do you-ou ex-xpect-t m-me t-to do-o?" Louis asked, turning away from Savannah so he could open his locker, which have a tiny, small scratch from where Louis' glasses grazed the surface. Damn Savannah. 

When Louis turned back around, there was an mischievous smirk placed up on Savannah's face that made Louis' cheeks redden into a surprised blush. Why was Savannah giving him that look? 

Savannah walked over to Louis, placing her hands onto his shoulders and leaning over to mutter, "From what I have heard from Zayn, Harry has been extra mopey because Hailey isn't in the picture anymore." 

Louis' eyes widened almost comically, his jaw seeming to hit the ground. Savannah smiled at Louis' expression, leaning back a little so he could have some room to place his books into his bag. But Louis seemed to be frozen in his spot, his books clutched so tightly in his hands, his knuckles were turning white. Savannah was starting to get kind of worried that Louis wasn't okay, but he soonsmiled a little, his eyes lightening up. 

"Re-really-ly?!" Louis said, a little too excited. When he caught how desperate he sounded, he blushed, and muttered, "Really-ly?" 

Savannah smirked and rolled her eyes, shutting Louis' locker with her hips before dragging him by the arm to the girl's bathroom. Louis tried to pull out of her grips, because he only had another minute to get to class, and this was the girl's bathroom. But, Savannah was relentless, and just dragged him in, making Louis go red to the face. 

When Louis had finally been completely dragged into the girl's bathroom, a couple of girls squealed, making Louis blush harder. 

"What are you doing, bringing a boy into the girl's bathroom?!" One yelled in a shrill voice, obviously trying to catch the attention of a teacher. 

"What are you doing, not minding your own fucking business?" Savannah mocked with a poor Yorkshire accent to mimic the girl. The five girls that were all in there scoffed and flipped their hair, strutting out of the bathroom to get to class. When the bathroom cleared up, Savannah pushed Louis into a small corner of the bathroom where they could chat a bit more privately. "Louis, I think you should ask Harry out," Savannah said, her voice just above a mutter.