Chapter Four

(A/N Sorry that it took me awhile to update. There just has been a lot of stress pushed onto my shoulders due to not updating and school now starting. So. Forgive me. The updates will start taking awhile, now, because school has started. There is only two more days left to this week, so the weekend is coming soon. I'll try to update then, too. Try, I said. Also, their sexualities will be revealed. One is straight, but curious, three are bi, and one is gay. Also, some of the POV changes a bit? Not dramatically, but you get a look into what the others are feeling/thinking. BTW, this chapter is kind of sucky, so sorry about that.)

After going out to eat, Louis was still unsure as to what Harry meant beforehand. Zayn, who had been labeled as 'crazy over the weekends' hadn't done anything too extreme. The most he had done was blow some paper at the boys from a straw, and he might have 'accidentally' hit Hailey with a wad of it. But, nothing as crazy or extreme as Harry had made it out to be. In fact, Liam, who was terrified to touch anything without disinfecting it, was a lot more crazy that day than Zayn had been the whole time Louis had known them all.

He was determined to figure out what anything meant, but in the mean time, he was just relieved that nothing crazy had happened yet.

As they walked back to Zayn's house, which was really not that far away from the restaurant, they joked around, pushing each other with their shoulders and teasing each other. It was honestly the most fun Louis had all of that day, other than the little food fight they had that made Hailey yell at them (even though there was a spark of mischief and amusement in her eyes). They had tried to clean up as much as they could and left a rather large tip for Hailey, because she was the one who had to clean up the rest.

So far, Louis was having a great day, and it was starting to filter into a great night, too.

When they reached Zayn's house and had all clambered through the door, they just stood there, right by the entrance, staring at Zayn expectantly. He shrugged and ran up the stairs, letting the rest of them follow (albeit a lot slower, because they just weren't athletic enough to run up stairs after just walking a mile). They went into Zayn's room, and sat down anywhere they could, whether it be the floor or Zayn's bed or the one chair he had in the whole room.

"So. What to do, what to do," Niall singsonged, twisting his hands together. Everyone looked at Zayn expectantly again, to which he shrugged (again).

"I don't know what to do, why do you expect me to know how to entertain you bunch?" Zayn asked, leaning on his elbow while laying down on his side. Harry raised an eyebrow.

"You're the host," Harry said, coughing a little afterwards.

Zayn sighed, sitting up to stand. He walked over to the cupboards pressed up against the back wall of his room. "We can play a game," he said, winking at Harry, who paled a little. Louis decided playing games were not good. Crazy Zayn came through games. "How about we play my favourite one? Truth or dare anybody?"

Louis looked at the boys, astonished and a little frightened at the fact they looked scared. What the fuck was wrong with truth or dare? It could just be called 'Who Do You Have a Crush On or Lick My Toe While Making Out With Someone Else'. He looked and Zayn while smiling, nodding his head to truth or dare.

"Great! New guy wants to play truth or dare! We have to play it by default, now," Zayn exclaimed, pulling down a box that was duct taped over and over again. Louis raised his brow, his smile twisting into an uncomfortable one. "Now! Let's start! Truth or dare, Niall?"

"Truth!" Niall answered immediately, smiling nervously afterwards.

"Pansy," Zayn muttered. "Okay. Is it the truth that you kissed Lanie Becker behind a rubbish bin in the girls bathroom yesterday?" Zayn asked, smirking when Niall blushed.