Chapter Thirty

A few days later, Michael was getting ready with Ashton. Luke had asked Michael on a date and the first thing he did, besides saying yes. He called Ashton. At first Ashton was confused as Michael just rambled random words into the phone. After a few minutes though, Ashton could make out what was going on the other end.

That was a few hours ago. Now Michael was doing what he does best. Panicking. He was wearing his normal black jeans but couldn't pick a shirt. Although, Ashton had said they were both fine and Luke would love both, it did not help the boy. Ashton was also there for when Michael left, as he was watching the twins.

There was a knock heard at the bedroom door and Luke stepped in.

A shirt was quickly thrown at him, "What the fuck are you doing here, and how did you get in?"

Covering himself with a shirt Michael questioned him. Luke held the shirt in his arm and raised his eyebrow. Then he glanced at Ashton who was watching the two with an amused look.

Luke ignored his questions and Ashton then spoke up, "We are still trying to figure out something for him to wear, although I told him either shirt was fine,"

Ashton motioned towards the shirt in his hand and the one Michael was hiding behind. Luke made his way over to Michael. Being two inches taller then Michael he looked him in the eye. He dropped the shirt in his hands and gently pulled the shirt out of Michaels arms.

Michael went to cover himself up but Luke stopped him. Luke glanced at the boys smaller tummy and smiled. He could see the scar from when Michael had brought those two gifts of joy into the world. He frowned slightly when he saw bruises from Adam still visible on his skin.

"I know, it's ugly," Michael said quietly.

Michael hated how he looked. He had a small tummy that he hated. He just wishes his was flat like Ashtons. He hated his overly pale skin and how you could see his veins through the skin.

Getting closer to him he put his hands on Michaels waist, Luke whispered, "Babe, if I could, I would take you right now if I could because your body is quite hot,"

Michael turned red at the comment and slightly got turned on. Michael was a sucker for dirty talk but no one knew that. Ashton took that as his cue to leave, closing the door on the way out.

Luke slowly kissed Michael, who hesitantly kissed back.

"We won't do anything till you happen to be ready, but believe me I would if I could right now," Luke knew Michael wasn't ready and he wasn't about to force himself upon the boy.

Michael hated the way Luke had to hold back. He just wishes he could give Luke what he wanted.

"I'm sorry," Michael whispered as he picked up a shirt and put it on.

Luke stepped back, letting Michael get fully dressed, "For what?"

"For not being able to give you what you want, that I'm not ready," Michael looked almost guilty and Luke didn't like it.

Luke studied the way Michael moved, he was truly an angel. He didn't know how someone could even lay a finger on him and not feel guilty, "Michael, I don't want to just be with you for sex. I'm not like that, I'm here for everything," Michael glanced up at Luke.

He got closer to Luke, "Everything?"

"Everything," Luke confirmed and brought their lips together.