Chapter Eight

Lol for christmas I got a 5sos ticket but i actually bought it for myself a month ago sooooo.....can't wait to see these idiots again July 27th :')

  Michael was a strange guy. You looked at him, seeing his hair, the way he dressed, even his piercings and tattoos. You would think of him to be loud. Maybe even a guy that loves to party. But no, Michael wasn't like that at all. He liked to be quiet and alone. He didn't like how people judged him just on his appearance. Or the fact that he has kids. Even the fact that he was gay. Everyone judges Michael, even on the smallest things. That was why Michael barely let anyone into his life, Luke just happened to wiggle his way into Michaels life. The thing was, Michael didn't regret it.

   "Finally decided to face the world today I see," Ashton stated, before I flipped him off. I sat down next to him on the couch. I could hear the twins playing in the room over. 

  I knew Ashton wanted to talk, I could see him opening his month and closing again. Probably waiting for me to bring it up. There wasn't anything to say really. I saw his friend. I tried to act like I wasn't afraid, but I was. 

  "I really like Luke," I mumbled, loud enough for Ashton to hear, "I haven't known him for long but he does make me happy," I said after, looking at Ashton. 

Ashton just stared back at me. He nodded slowly before he gave me a small smile, "Are you sure you are ready though?" 

  Was I ready? Ready to give myself to another person. Another person who could easily hurt me. Break me to pieces. I don't think I would ever be ready personally. But I do have to try, I can't hold back and miss great things that could come from this. If anything does go any farther. I just nodded to what Ashton had said, thoughts swirled around in my head. 

  What does Luke even see in me? I'm just a guy who has barely started his life and has twins. I'm pale, which makes my eyes pop out a little more. My lips were dark, my hair was always a mess. My life was always a mess. I'm poor. Ugly. Fat. I didn't have abs or a flat stomach like Ashton. 

  I decided to focus and saw that Ashton was snapping his fingers in front of my face. I jumped a little, but acted like nothing had happened. I saw the look of worry in Ashtons face but brushed it off. 

  "I think its time to make you a doctors appointment," Ashton said nervously, "I think just to check things out. The twins too."

  I shook my head, "You are not my parents Ash, I can take care of myself."

   I could see Ashton smile at that, "Oh Michael, we both know how far that is from the truth."

  I hated that he was right. 

It was short lol sorry.

Thoughts ??

What about Ashton taking care of Michael basically?? 

Should Ashton back off a little???

What do you think happened in Michaels past that hurt him so much?? 

Thanks for reading, love you guys who do :)