Chapter Nineteen

"I'm still incredibly sorry for ruining our date," Michael apologized to Luke. 

It was the next day and Michael felt completely useless. He had ruined his date with Luke and a chance to probably be with the collage boy.

  "Don't you dare apologize, you can't help for what happened," Luke stated as he watched Michael pick up a few toys. Neatly putting them away in the small box in the corner. "And, even though I am not completely sure what happened, I want to know, but you don't have to tell me."

  Michael understood what he meant. He wanted to know about Adam, he wanted to know about Michaels past. Something Michael wasn't comfortable with, something he never wanted to share. 

  Michael just shook his head. He couldn't tell Luke, not until Luke was around for awhile. He couldn't just open himself up to a boy he's barely known a month. Sure they have gone on dates, and he's met the three most important people in his life. But he doesn't even truly know Luke.

  "I think it might be awhile before you get to learn the deep stuff about me," Siting down next to Luke, he waited for a reply.

  "Good thing I have a lot of time," Luke replied softly, making Michael smile and feel more wanted then he has in years.

-------

   "So Michael is your best friend?" Calum questioned as he ran his fingers against Ashtons chest.

 "And Luke is your best friend?" Ashton questioned back to the boy next to him. Nodding his head he pushed himself closer to Ashton.

 "You know, its weird how things work out sometimes," 

Ashton couldn't have agreed more with Calum.

it is short but its something lol, i just wanted to post something for you guys. I'm gonna try to update more. :)