Chapter 7- The New Girl

Hey guys sorry for no update last night I was super busy! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! But anyways I wrote about 500 words of this chapter then it all got deleted! Ugh. But anyways because its Christmas I wont make the chapter have to have a certain amount of votes I'll jsut update when I get around to it... maybe later today because its Christmas ;). Now I'm jsut going to stop talking so you guys can read! Enjoy!!!!

Clay's POV-

After what happened I spent the rest of the night laying in my bed, crying. After about four hours of crying I heard a knock on the door.

"I swear to god if thats you Jace, go away!" I screamed.

"Clary? Are you okay? can I come in? Its me Isabel" Isabel said through the door.

"Yea sure" I replied. She walked through the door.

"Woah Clary, what happened?" she asked, looking over at me. I kind of forgot what I looked like. My hair was a mess, my eyes were puffy, and my nose was running.

"Ja-Jace b-broke up w-w-with m-me" I stuttered out in between sobs.

"Oh, Clary, I'm so sorry" she said and walked over and gave me a hug. She sat down and I explained everything that happened, from him dropping the book to screaming at me, to breaking up with me.

"Well you know Clary, Jace was kind of right. After that note you've been freaking out. It's probably just a downworlder playing a joke on you. You always want to be around Jace and whenever he's gone, even to go to the bathroom, you freak out." She said. No, this can't be happening. My one friend, other than Simon, but he wouldn't understand, is turning her back on me. Aren't friends supposed to help you after you have a harsh breakup not just take you Down, telling you the guy that broke my heart was right!?

"Wow, what a friend you are" I muttered.

"Clary sto-" I cut her off.

"Just go" I said. She slowly got up and walked to the door. She turned around and tried to speak but I cut her off.

"Just stop, go" I said and she walked out the door. Everyone is siding with Jace. Wow what true friends I have.

I spent the rest of the night crying and feeling sorry for myself. I was just dumped and my best friend was siding with the guy that dumped me! Maybe it wouldn't be that bad if Valentine came for me. At least he would side with me. He would understand and love me.

Isabel's POV-

I absolutely felt bad for Clary. It sucks getting your heart broken but she needs to realize that even if it was Valentine, we wouldn't let him get to her. Jace was right.

Jace's POV-

Wow, I actually broke up with Clary. It felt good to finally be free of that clinginess. I was walking down the hall after what happened in the library when I heard sobs coming from Clary's room. I was about to knock when I remembered that she probably hates me so I kept on walking.

Three days later I decided to go to the club Pandemonium. I walked in easily getting passed the bouncer to spot a little blond dancing alone. She spotted me looking at her and waved me over, giving a little wink. I walked over to her and pulled her over to a dark corner.

"I'm Lisa and you are?" she asked.

"Jace" I said back. We started making out until she pulled away.

"This is my favorite song! Come dance with me" she said. I followed her to the dance floor and we spent the rest of the night dancing.

I took her back to the institute and brought her to my room. She was a little drunk but it slowly wore away. I explained everything from demons to shadowhunters and everything in between. I guess I fell asleep because I woke up to the girl, Lisa, curled up to me. I looked down at her to really look at her. She had dirty blond hair, tan skin, and from what I remember, she had bright blue eyes, which opened and she smiled.

"Hi" she said.

"Hi" I said back.

"So, everything you said last night, was that all true?" she said.

"Yep" I replied. She looked at me, a little wide eyed.

"Oh, wow. That's so cool!" she said. Cool? Wow.

"Would you like to go out to breakfast?" I asked.

"Are you asking me on a date?" she said back.

"If you want it to be, then yes, its a date." I said back. We both got up and walked out of my room. We walked downstairs to find Isabel and Alec talking at the bottom of the steps.

"Who's that" Alec said with a disapproving look.

"Oh uh this is Lisa." I replied "I met her last night at Pandemonium and we're going out to breakfast." And we walked out the door.

Alec's POV-

After Jace walked out the door with that girl. That girl with the blond hair and the dress that barely covered anything, I said under my breath to Isabel.

"What a slut." she only gave a little laugh.

A/N Hey guys again Merry Christmas!!! It's kind of funny, for Christmas I got the Mortal Instruments movie and as I'm typing this chapter I watched the movie on my laptop. The only bad part is that to movie is a lot different than the book! I don't know if thats just me who thinks that so let me know in the comments what you thought of the movie (if you've seen the movie and read the book) and if you haven't... tell me what you got for Chritmas! I wanna know people so comment it up!!!!