Chapter 4- Dreaming

A/N Hey guys thanks for all the votes! Sorry I haven't updated for a whilee I've been really gusy with school and sports but Christmas breaks coming soon so I'll b writing more. I'd love to hear suggestions about how the story should go so message or comment to me!

Isabelle's POV-

I new something was up between Jace and Clary. I could tell by the way they acted around each other. When we went to the old abandoned hotel after the demon left to search the place and told the two to go upstairs, you could tell that they were a little too happy. When Clary finally admitted to me what had been going on, I was really happy for them.

The Next Day-

I woke up on my bed to see Clary passed out on the floor. I heard footsteps running down the hall and a bang on my door. I quickly got out of bed and slipped out the door, trying not to wake Clary. I came out to see Jace standing out in front of my door, with a worried look on his face.

"What the hell, I was sleeping!" I shouted/whispered to him.

"I can't find Clary, she wasn't in her room a-" I interrupted.

"Calm down shes in my room." I said, still a little groggy from waking up.

"Oh..." is all he said.

"And, I know about you two" I added. He got a wide eyed look.

"You can't tell anyone!" he said.

""I know I know" Is all. He seemed satisfied and walked away. I slipped back into my room to see Clary sitting on the floor, her hair in a mess.

"Hey sorry, Jace just wanted to know where you were" I said.

"Oh ok, I think I'm going to go back to my room." She replied standing up. I gave a little wave and she was out the door.

Clary's POV-

I walked back to my own room, to see Jace laying on my bed.

"What are you doing in here" I asked.

"I was just waiting for you to get back from Izzy's room" He replied, moving over on the bed, signaling me to come over and lay down next to him. I did just that. I currled up next to him and the last thing I remember was him kissing the top of my head.

I was walking through Idrs holding Jaces hand. I was in a white dress. Next thing I know we were standing at an alter. I look over to the audience to see our friends and family. I look at the pastor to see a demon, the one we saw at the abandoned hotel. My breath picked up and I looked back at the crowed to see all of my friends and family dead, with demons standing over them. I wouldn't count how many there were. I look over at Jace to see him on the ground dead. I scream at look at my own self. My once white dress was now red and my hands were coveredd in blood. I look up to see Valentine, my father, standing above me.

"I've been waiting my daughter, and now that I have you, the revolution can begin. And you, my lovely daughter, are the star of it all."

"CLARY!" I woke up to feel Jace shaking me. I was covered in sweat and was crying. Why was I crying?

"Wha- what happened?" I asked.

"You were dreaming, its all right" he replied, hugging me, pulling me in close.

"Jace in the dream, you were dead, and everybody was dead... and I think... I think I killed all of you"