Chapter 6- Things Come Crashing Down

A/N Wow guys I am just blown away with all the votes and reads! It honestly means the world to me! I think I might start another story about a girl who is just trying to have the time of her life but gets caught up in drugs and self abuse (I know a little dark but I wanna give it a try) so let me know what you think!!! Here you go!

Jace's POV-

Is it bad if I think Clarys getting kind of clingy. I mean after she saw that note she wont leave my side. Shes always scared and jumpy. If she hears a branch scratching against the window at night she freaks out, thinking its Valentine. No, stop thinking that, you love Clary and you want to be with her. But on the other hand shes really getting on my nerves. Ugh brain shut up! Stop thinking like that! You. Love. Clary.

I was walking down the street when I passed a sexy brunette with the prettiest eyes. As I walked passed I couldn't help but stare and I swear she winked at me. What? No! Why do I think she's cute. Clarys Cute. She's gorgeous! Not that other girl.

Clary's POV-

God, everything scares me now. I feel like Valentine is everywhere... watching me. Jace has been no help. I feel more calm around him and more safe so I stay around him. One day we were walking down the sidewalk and I tried to hold his hand but he shook me off! He didn't even want to hold my hand! Well then, kind of rude!

One day we were sitting in the library together and a Jace accidentally dropped a book on the ground. I of coures jumped.

"Dear God don't scare me like that" I said.

"What you think I meant to?" Jace replied.

"Well you know how scared I have been latley and you really havn't been helping a lot" I said back.

"Well sooorryy that you've been a biiiit to clingy" he replied. Really? Have I been really clingy.

"I'm sorry that my father is out to get me to be his little servant and I'm terrified!" I was at a point of yelling.

"Oh my god Clary! Someones usut playing a joke on you be real!" he replied.

"Well even so you aren't doing much to stop it! What a boyfriends you are!" I screamed.

"Well then maybe I shouldn't be then" He replied. I was instantly shocked. Did he mean, were we... breaking up?

'Wha-what do you mean" I asked, my voice very soft now.

"I think we should break up Clary" Jace replied. I stormed out of the room, slaming the door after me. I didn't dare let out tears untill I was safe in me room. I layed on my bed and cried.

Jace's POV-

Did I really just do that? I broke up with Clary. I'm both releived and regretting it. You know what, this might be a good thing. Is it bad if i don't feel anything. I'm not upset. I'm a single man now and I have so many options to choose from! This might not be such a bad thing after all.

A/N Hey guys sorry for another short chapter. I promis they'l be getting longer. Again I really do appreciate all of the votes and reades! 5 votes till next chapter. What do you guys think abou the new story!? Comment it up!!!!! :)