Chapter 19- Sick

Hey guys... I just wanna say in advance, I'm kinda going through some crappy stuff with my "friends" and I'm in sort of a slump so this chapter might not be the greatest but I'll try for all of you. I love you all thank you so much!

Clary's POV- 

It's been a month since me and Jace found out that we weren't siblings. When we found out, it was a lot to take in. It took us a while to get used to the idea but we were happy. The day that we found out, afterwards we wen't back to the institute and told everybody the news. Everyone was happy for us that we were back together and there was nothing holding us back from each other. 

I ran into the bathroom in time to get to the toilet to throw up. This had been happening for a couple days now.

"Isabelle!" I called out. She ran into the bathroom.

"Aw, sweetie, sick again?" she asked, rubbing my back as I knelled by the toilet.

"Yea. I don't know what's up with it. There's probably some bug going around and I was the first person to catch it here." I said, before throwing up again.

"Ha yea, that or your pregnant!" she said in a sarcastic, joking way. I looked up at her wide eyed.

"No you didn't... " she started.

"It was one time, the night that we found out we weren't actually siblings." I started. My breath started quickening. It's got to be just a small sickness. I couldn't be pregnant.

"Do you want me to get you a test?" She asked. I nodded, still shocked about what might be happening. "I'll be right back." she said before walking out of the room. I stayed in the bathroom until 20 minutes later when she returned, carrying a plastic sack. She took out the box and handed it to me. 

"I'll let you, you know." she said before walking out. I did what the box told be to do and then I called Isabelle back in.

"We have to wait 2 minutes before the results are final." I said. She gave me a hug and we stood there, not looking at the stick, waiting. After two minutes were up, my heart started really racing. If there was a plus sign, it meant that I was pregnant and if it was a minus sign it means I wasn't. I looked down and saw a tiny symbol...

-------------------------

Authors note-

Okay I know that was a super shot and crappy chapter. I'm trying to get into the habit of updating a lot more often I just don't really have a lot in me right now. This is leading up to something big. Leave your input on whether or not she should get pregnant. I love you all thank you. You guys are what keeps me going sometimes.