Chapter 13: The Christmas Chapter

Hey guys hope you enjoy this Christmas Chapter and I hope you have a Happy Holidays!!

~Tanesha~

Christian Storm POV

I woke up to a knocking at the door. Ugh, I checked my alarm clock to see what time it was and saw that it was 6:00 in the morning and then I remembered it was Christmas. No why are they her this earlier, thank god I had already wrapped their gifts earlier in the week. I sighed and got up out of my nice comfortable bed and walked down the stairs and to the door. Before I even opened it the door burst open and Ryker came running to me. He lifted me up off the ground in a big bear hug. We had just recently seen each other it even two days ago more like one day because he helped me wrap the gifts. Once he put me down I grabbed his face and kissed him hard. he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me back thrusting his tongue into my mouth. Out of nowhere I heard someone clear there throat, and I reluctantly took my lips from Ryker's. I looked over at Dante, Jaxson, Liam, and Colton standing in my doorway. I pulled slightly away from Ryker, "Well get in here."

Dante smiled, "Ok Grinch, did you wake up in the wrong side of the bed this morning?"

I eyes him, "Well I did just wake up like not even a minute ago."

Ryker turned around, "We woke you up babe?"

I looked down at him, "Yes you guys did," I huffed, "as long as I get to see you, it's fine."

He smiled brightly melting my heart, and brushed his fingers through my soft hair and gave me another long, mouth-watering kiss. "I feel the same way babe."

I gave him a a peck on the lips and grabbed his hand leading him and the others to the living room. Once in tree they set their bags of gifts on the floor. I sat down on the couch beside Dante and the pack went on the floor and began passing out each present to whom it belongs to. The pack members opened up their gifts first, Liam got a bunch of books, a pair of grey Clae Strayhorn Chukka boots, more books, and two gift cards to Applebee's, I laughed at the gifts for him, just because he's a bookworm and a smart ass man doesn't mean he should get a bunch of books. I shook my head and got up from my couch to give him my gift. I handed it to him and smiled at him, "It's not a book."

I sighed, "Good." He oped up the little box and he pulled out a set of keys, "Keys?"

I nodded, "Ya, i've gotta a pretty nice set of cars in my garage and I know you've always been eyeing the red Ford Mustang and I can afford to give up a car." I could feel everyone's eyes on me in surprise Liam came up and hugged me tightly.

Ryker growled and Liam backed away, "Thank Chris, this is an amazing gift."

"You're welcome." Everyone began to chant saying they wanted their gifts from me, "No, open your yet gifts first. Jax, you're up."

Jaxson opened up his gifts and got a black leather jacket, a pair of GT Riverton Timberland shoes, a touch screen computer, a cotton twill field jacket, and a bunch of video games. Jaxson smiled, "These are awesome you guys, thank you." He looked at me with a big smile on his face, "What did you get me?"

I laughed and handed him his gift from me. He opened it and a bigger smile grew in his face, "Wow, thank you Chris," he looked at Ryker, "I would hug you but then I'll get a growl from him."

I laughed, "You're welcome."

"I've wanted the Xbox One since I saw first saw it and now I've got the games for it," he said looking at Dante since he was the one to give him the games.

Dante smiled at him, "You're welcome Jax. Colt open your gifts."

He nodded and began to tear at the wrapping paper. Colton had gotten three new movies, two gift cards to the movie theater, a navy blue wool jacket, and new tv for his room. "These are great guys." I gave him my gift and he tore the paper and opened the box and gasped, "Chris are you serious?"