Chapter 5: Will, The Good Looking Bad Guy

Hey guys sorry it took so long to update, I've had writers block. I didn't know what to write about it how to exactly write it at first. I'll try to make it long.

~Tanesha~

Christians POV

As I pulled into a stall at the Del Meri fishing pier I looked around the area. There were lots of boats in the docking area, they swayed from side to side, going along with the oceans current. I glanced over at Dante and saw his nose was crinkled, I laughed, "Don't like the smell?"

Frowning, he blow out air from his nose, "No it's completely disgusting, I don't even like eating fish let alone smelling it."

I shook my head smiling aswe co tined to walk along the sidewalk to the building just before the pier.It was a small place, almost log cabin-esk. On story was all it qas and it seemed a bit run down on the outside, i hoped it wasnt like that on the inside, I fucking hate going into buildings that look like garbage cans. We both stopped in front of the door and looked at eachother. I put my fist out and he sighed. We rock. Paper, scissored it to see who went in first. 1....2....3...shit...paper beats rock.

Dante winked at me, "Losers first."

Flipping him off I reached for the door knob, once opened it the fish smell hit me again and damn was it strong; now I know what D was talking about. Unlike Dante I don't mind eating fish though, granted I don't really need to eat human food at all; when I needed to act human I ate the food. I really tended to lean toward steak because it just tasted better in general.

We both looked at each other once we stood to our full height. I looked over to Dante, "Man it really does smell awful."

He nodded, "I told you, an the smell is double for me cuz of my wolf nose."

I laughed hard, "Aww, you poor thing, that has gotta really suck." He laughed along with me and we walked side by side toward the an office looking building. Our footsteps fell in sink as we got closer to the building, I turned and glanced around my surroundings. I saw a bunch of sail boats roped to the dock, and a good amount of people were on their boats chatting about sea related things I suppose with one another. I took on last look at the beautiful light blue water; as the waves crashed against the wooden dock and the waves began to pick up, I knew a storm was headed our way. I looked over toward Dante, "You smell a storm coming?"

His head shot my way and he sniffed the air, "Smells like it." As we reached the door to the building, Dante opened it, walked in, and I followed. We reached a reception desk and at the desk was a slightly rounded woman. The woman was wearing a a red silky blouse, and it went well with her long golden hair, she was talking as we walked in and pointed to my left. I turned my head to see a row of 5 chairs total and a end table with a couple of magazines thrown on. Hmm I really don't wanna have to wait, for her to get off the damn phone, and as if sensing my irritation he strode over to the the counter pulling out his badge as he did. I followed suit, "I am detective Finn and this is Detective Storm and we need to talk to your boss."

As she looked at our badges she said her goodbyes to whoever it was that she was talking with. "Well he doesn't have any appointments today."

I leaned across the desk and smiled at her, "Look this isn't an appointment kinda talk we need to have with him sweetheart." Once I heard he sigh I knew I had her so I kept it up, "We just need to have a quick talk to him about a personal matter."

She leaned forward amiling, "Ok he's through that door just knock before you go in"

I smiled at her , putting my finger under her chin, "Will do beautiful." I stepped away from the desk and caught Dante laughing, "What?"