Chapter 3: Witches Wizards and Warlocks

Edited...

Hey guys so thank you for reading my new story and I'm really in to it and I hope you are as well. Enjoy chapter 3.

Comment or vote

Tell me what you think : )

~Tanesha~

Christian Storm POV

I can't believe I was actually meeting a mermaid, and a beautiful one at that.

"It's nice to meet you Miss Lunts," Dante said smiling.

She looked at him and gave him a sweet smile, "Hi, Detective Finn right?"

He nodded, "That's right and this is Detective Storm, and we are going to help you find out who tried to hurt you."

She nodded, "Thank you." she looked toward me after saying, "Both of you."

I nodded and she just continued to stare at me. I knew it was happening to her. Damn, I figured it wouldn't since mermaids are basically just like me but live in water. I thought if anyone or anything could resist the pull it would be her kind along with other Incubi and Sucubi, but I guess I was wrong.

Dante looked over at me, shook his head, and growled then looked at the Chief, "Did she give a description?"

He looked to the both of us I'm sure wondering what was going on but he just shook his head, "No, you two can take her to Paul."

Dante spoke first and to me, "Storm, you take her while I look over all the information."

I inwardly sighed, he was obviously mad that she was attracted to me, although in a weird sick in real Incubus way, but he didn't see it like that he just saw it as another girl choosing me over him. All I knew was that we needed to get past this right here and now. "Detective Finn, may I speak with you for a second?" He looked up at me mentally talking me he didn't want to but he nodded and walked out of the office anyway. I followed and turned him around to face me, "You gonna tell me what this is about?"

He didn't even look at me, "You know what it's about."

I nodded, "You're right I do, and you know that there is nothing I can do to stop it from happening."

He sighed and looked up at me with sorrow in his eyes, "I'm sorry man I just can't help but hate it."

At times like this I really did almost hate what I was, "You like her?"

He nodded and looked from her back to me, "She's so beautiful."

I looked back into the captains office through the large glass window and nodded takin in her stunning features. Her fiery red hair, emerald green eyes, full pouty lips, not to mention her well endowed chest and small waist line, "What's not to like."

"Exactly."

I looked back to him "But do you think that maybe it could be that little something that mermaids give off to seduce men."

He narrowed his eyes and and exhaled, "So do you feel it?"

I shrugged looking back at the woman. I did feel something tugging at my chest needing me to goto her but it wasn't very strong, I could basically swat the feeling away like swatting a fly. "Ya I feel it, but its not really strong. It might just be because we share the same sort of "gift", I also think it's because I just fed."

He nodded, "Maybe."

I looked back to him, "Look man if you want me to take her I will."

"I do, because you're right it's the pull....and I don't need that."