21|| I Will Never (Explicit) ~ Brandon Ingram

For @Geminiprincess68

Kiandra's P.O.V.

"Get the fuck out of my house Brandon." I yelled to him as he stood at the door. He shook his head in disbelief, refusing to leave my house.

"I aint going no where, until you tell me what the hell is going on. Why the hell all my shit in the living room Kiandra?" he said calmly. I sucked my teeth and watched him like he had two faces. He fucking knew what he did and now he wants to play stupid.

"Well sorry Mr. LA didn't know he was out here messing with these hoes cheating on his girl, who patiently waits for him back home." I said as I cross my arms. He shook his head and let out a dry laugh.

"You think this is a joke? You always take things for a damn joke Ingram." I spat at him.

"Kiandra you tripping. You know I will never step out on you and you out here with false accusations and shit." He said clenching his jaw. He was now angry.

"Oh really. So you wasn't fucking with no bitch last night in Portland." I said shaking. My blood was boiling and my pressure was rising.

"No.i was playing 2k with Loading and JC. Where would you get that story from." He said watching me with a disappointed look. Never in my life I received it and now he is trying to make me look delusional.

"Look. Just look at this shit." I said giving him my phone. A picture of him and two girls at the game last night was displayed and it was the caption that finally set me off.

"Met with bae after the game and damn, that dick could do some work." he mumbled as he read the caption. He now had a disgusted look on his face.

"Really Kiandra? Really?" he said as he gave me back my phone.

"Yes. Now out of my sight." I yelled at him. He nodded his head and walked out of the door. I let out a loud sigh and tears started to fall from my eyes.

Brandon's P.O.V.

"Wait. Let me get this straight. Kiandra thinks that you are cheating on her?" Jordan said as he plopped on the couch next to me.

"Yup." I said as I took a sip of my gatordade. I decided to stop by D'angelo's crib to clear my head and JC was there already.

"Faam. This is why you don't be loyal. They always think you are cheating. When you cheat... Just tell them you are and move on. " Dlo said as he shook his head.

"Nigga what." I said as we laughed at this fool. He is always talking some shit.

"Listen to him and your ass is going to end up on shade room." Jordan said laughing. Dlo threw a pillow at him and stuck his middle finger up.

"But honestly dude. You need to try and win back your girl. She just had a serious insecure moment. Shit you never go out because you have a girl at home. Get her back." Dlo said.

"Yeah. Show her how much you love her and shit. Make sure she knows that she is the only girl in your life." Jordan added.

"And when you do that, wrap it up my brother. We don't need no lanky droppy eyed children running around the place now." D'angelo added as the two laughed.

"Shut up." I said chuckling as I threw the pillow he threw at JC at him.

"For a bunch of hoes, y'all give good advice man. I appreciate it." I said smiling at them.

"We were faithful once upon a time.." D'angelo started but got cut off by our laughter.

"Why are you still here Ingram. Go get your girl." Jordan said as he pushed me out of the house.

"Kiandra. Where are you?" I said as I walked through the door. The place was a mess. Glass was all over the place, pictures broken in half. This was deeper than I thought.

"Baby girl are you okay?" I yelled through the house one more time. I walked to the bedroom and I saw her on the floor, hugging one of the the frames.

"Kiandra." I said softly. My heart hurt seeing her like this. Her head shot up at me and her eyes were red from all that crying.

"I said go Ingram." she said in a whisper. Her voice was horse from all the crying she did. I walked towards her and sat next to her on the ground.

"Brandon Xavier Ingram. I said leave." she coughed out. I wrapped my arms around her and she automatically broke down in tears. I let out a sigh and rubbed her back.

"You know I love you. Right." I said to her as I pecked her forehead. "And I will never do something to hurt you like this, but you need to tell me what is going on babe"

"It feels like you've changed Brandon. Like stuff we used to do, we don't anymore and I feel like I'm losing you to the world." she said in my chest. I brought her closer to me and looked her in her eyes.

"I will never leave you for the world. I will never step out on you. I will never stop loving you." I said before kissing her lips. She sighed a bit and wrapped her arms around my neck. I lifted us up from the ground and layed her down on the bed.

"Brandon. I'm sorry for doubting you like that. I love you too." she said with a little hope in her eyes. I entwined our fingers togetherand passionately kissed her lips.

I kissed down on her body as I was slowly undressing her, admiring every part of her. As she was fully naked under me, I pulled off my clothes and place my fingers into hers again. I attacked her neck with soft and light kisses. Small moans escaped her mouth and that was cue to enter her. I push my entire length inside of her and her body automatically arched off the bed. Her grasps on my hands got tighter and I slowly pumped my full lenght deep inside of her. I wanted her to be aware and feel everything I was giving her.

"Shit baby. Go a little faster please." she moan at the slow pace I was going. Granting her wishes, I snapped my hips faster and she toss and turn in the bed. I kepts my lips on her neck, marking my territory, that she was mine. Her walls clenched tightly around me and I pulled out. She whined at the lost as I got down on my knees.

"Shiiiiiiit baby." she yelled as I pressed my tounge on her throbbing clit. I shoved two fingers inside of her wet core and pumped them in and out as I sucked on her clit. Her body started to jump and shake and all her juices flowed unto my face. I took out my fingers and licked them clean and then cleaned up the mess down there.

"Always and forever mine. You understand." I said as I crawled back to her.

"Always and forver." she said as she kissed me.

_._

Kiandra I hoped you enjoyed it 😊💜💜💜

Guys.. I had everyone imagines in order by request but I got a new phone. When I transfered the pictures with the request it got mixed up soo persons who requested after you, might get their request before you.... Sorrry. 😐

Until Next Time Guys..

OH WAIT... THE SIXERS WON A MF GAME 💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃 ABOUT TIME.

One Love
Agape 💜