24|| Introducing Me (Explicit) ~ Dejounte Murray

For zobeeelll

Andrea's P.O.V.

"Aye Andrea, you want to go out to lunch with me and my boy?" my best friend Kyle Anderson asked as we were talking on the phone.

"Well. I'm not doing anything right now. What time and where?" I haven't seen Kyle since pre season and it would be nice to catch up with him.

"Around one at Pinky's Cafe. You know she got some bomb food over there." He said to me. He was right. The food over there is great and you get a good size as well.

"Aight. No problem. I see you and your friend at one." I said before hanging up the phone.

"Kyle I miss you so much." I said as I walked up to the table where Kyle and his friend was sitting at.

"You the one who don't answer my calls anymore Andrea." He said pushing her shoulder.

"That is such a lie. You are too busy living the NBA life to bother with me. You start getting free vagina on the road and doesn't bother with your best friend anymore." I said dismissing him. The cute guy that was next to him started to laugh as Kyle rolled his eyes.

"So you not going to introduce me to this beautiful young woman." The cute guy asked Kyle while smiling at me.

"You trying to slide in. That is what you trying to do. Murray. No I will not introduce you to my friend." Kyle said smacking his teeth at his friend. If he wasn't going to introduce me, I'm going to introduce myself.

"Don't worry with him. He is an ass hole. I am Andrea by the way nice to meet you." I said as I held out ny hand.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful woman." he said as he held my hand and kissed it. My face turn red at the gesture. I never experienced such smoothness before.

"I'm Dejounte Murray. I play basketball with your best friend here." he said smiling at me. He had your hood guy type a look with your classic man type of vibes and I wanted all of him right now.

"You are one smooth fellah aint it?" I said smiling at him. I don't recall smiling soo much in my life.

"Rule number one. Always treat a Queen like a Queen. And I am in a presence of one, so I have to treat her right." he said as he bit those plump juicy lips. I quickly took a sip of water was Kyle shook his head at what is going on.

"Well thank you Dejounte. Can I call you Jounte?" I asked him.

"You can call me Dejounte, Jounte, Murray in the future bae and definitely daddy. It doesn't matter." He said smiling at me.

"Who says that you are a part of my future?" I questioned him. His words were just too much for me to handle. He sure knows how to sweeten up to someone.

"Baby girl. Do you think you are going to be single that much longer?" He said as he straightened up in the chair.

"From your aura alone, I know you got your life figured out and you bossing and slaying on your own but I am willing to be your support system baby girl. Just that connection. I'm not in no rush. Just know you are not getting rid of me." I had to drink off the rest of my water because I thought I was dreaming.

"Damn son. You got lyrics. Teach a brotha." Kyle said laughing.

"Stop fucking around with a bunch of randoms and then I got you bro."

"Baby girl where are you?" I heard Dejounte's voice through the house. Aftet that day at Pinky's we started talking and now 11 months after we are here riding with each other.

"I'm in the bedroom." I yelled back as I layed down on the bed. I wanted to congratulate him on his improvement and how he is helping the Spurs organization, so I had on something a little extra special.

"Baby girl. Coach Pop killed me today - Damn girl. You got that on for me?" He paused his story as he saw me on the bed. I had one a dark purple lingerie set, where the bra was lace with a see through mesh and a small thong.

"Only for you daddy." I said as I signald him to come closer to the bed. As he reach the edge of the bed, I crawled towards him and kissed those lips that I fell in love with.

"Baby girl. Let me please you." he groaned through the kiss. I shook my head no and pulled away from his lips.

"Why not? That is my duty." he said pouting those juicy lips at me. I sucked on them for a quick second and put his hands on top of his head.

"Because it is my turn to please you Daddy. Just once please." I said as I gave him the famous puppy eyes. I picked up on of his ties from the bed and tied his hands with them.

"You about to do some freak kinky shit?" he asked sounding amused.

"Not today. You not ready for it." I said as I pulled off his shirt. I kissed his lips and trailed the kisses down his neck unto his chest, flicking my tounge a little around his nipples.

"Shit." he lightly moaned. The nipples are always one of your sensitive spots. I continue to kiss down his gorgeous tatted body as I reached the line of his pants. I unbuttoned it and pulled it down with his underwear. His member sprung out, ready for my mouth.

"You going suck it?" he asked as he sucked in a breathe of air. I watched him with my innocent eyes as I nodded my head and licked the tip of his member. His body shook at the connection and I was glad I had him where I wanted him to be.

"Oh fuck." he yelled as I put his entire member inside of my mouth. Bobbed my head back and forth, making it as wet as possible, while playing with his balls, giving his as much pleasure as I can. His breathing patterns switch everytime I would change my pace. Fast. Slow. Real Slow. Real Fast. Lick. Was the pattern I went by with an occasional hand job and a lick to the balls. Putting his full member back into my mouth I felt it twitch and is groans, which is the sexiest sounds ever, got louder. He shot his seed down my throat and I make sure to milk him out clean.

"Now you can do whatever you want daddy." I whispered to him as I untied his hands. He quickly pushed me back down on the bed and started to nibble on my neck.

"Baby girl. You aint ready for daddy to give you this sweet loving all night long."

_._

AN UPDATE THAT IS FINALLY A REQUESTED IMAGINE. I KNOW RIGHT.

I hope you enjoyed it Andrea 😌💜

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape💜