Special Imagine || Holiday Cheer ~ Sterling Shepard

For the one and only KiaAShepard87. Baby girl I know you are going through some shit and eventhough I am not close to you physically, you always got a place in my heart. 😭😭 I hope this brings you some joy 😊💜💜 ~ Kam

Featuring LaBooker, ME, Odell, Ben (Odell Bestie) and A great aunt. 💀

"CHESTNUTS ROASTING ON A OPEN FIREEEEEE." Kam sang out of tune. Kia groaned at her friend, who was overly excited for the season. Kia usually felt the Christmas cheer but this year is not her year.

"Would you stop singing Christmas songs pleaseee" Kia groaned as Kam went through her Christmas playlist.

"Nope. TIS THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY FALALALALA... LALALALALA" Kia groaned as tossed one of the couch pillows at her.

"I do not tolerate such violence Kia. Stop being a grinch. Green is not cute on you."Kam said skipping around the room.

"It is only the beginning of December. Why are you singing all of these songs." Kia said frustrated at her friend.

"EXACTLY. IT IS THE BEGINNING OF DECEMBER. CHRISTMAS VIBES. ALL DAY EVERYDAY." she said as she threw up some weird gang signs. Kia sighed into the coach, growing annoyed at her friend. She was not in the mood for anything. Between work, school and a horrible breakup, nothing could get her out of the rut she was feeling.

"Ayeee bitches. It is La. La in the building. What's up hoes." La decleared as she walked into Kia's apartment.

"Quite fine. Until Kam decided to sing all of these Christmas songs horribly." Kia rolled her eyes as La sat next to her in the couch. She chuckled a bit and gave her hug. Eventhough La wasn't a hundred percent as well, she made sure her friend had some joy and comfort during these hard times.

"HO HO HO. HO HO HO. HOW WILL SANTA GET HERE. THERE IS NO REINDER IN MY COUNTRY, HE HAS TO BORROW THE NEIGHBOUR DONKEY." Kam sang and danced around the house. Kia and La watched each other in amused looks as their friend made a fool of herself as usual. On cue they threw the pillows at her, halting her mini turn up.

"Always. Always trying to cramp man vibes." Kam said as she sucked her teeth and crashed on the other couch.

"At least I don't have to hear your horrible singing anymore." Kia said smiling at her. Kam stuck her middle finger at her and laughed with them. She sat and analyzed her friends. They weren't as jolly as they used to be. It was her duty to make sure they have the best holiday ever.

"You know what you guys need. Some Holiday dick." Kam blurted to them. Her friends watched each other and gave her a twisted face.

"Uh hell no. I am done with males. I don't care if what is attached to them does wonders." Kia ranted shaking her head.

"Amen. These niggas aint shit and you want to set us up with some. Oh hell nawh." La concured. Kam smiled at them and shook her head.

"Do you guys trust me?" Kam asked with a sinister smirk on her face.

"Not with that look on your face. Better not pull some shit." La warned her.

"No promises. I have to go. I will talk to you guys later." Kam said as she jumped up from the chair. She hugged each of them bye and went on to do her Christmas duties.

"You know she is about to fuck us up right." Kia said shaking her head.

"What is new?"