22|| Work... (Explicit) ~ Devin Booker

For ParisAmour

Paris' P.O.V.

"Baby girl. You remeber how I asked you out?" Devin asked me as he layed his head on lap. We were in our room enjoying our lazy day.

"Yes I remeber. It was funny to think about it." I said chuckling at one of ny favourite memories.

"Funny. It was stressful. I was trying to get you to go out with me for three months. That is dedication." he said as he played with my hands.

"So babygirl. Dinner tonight at 8 right?" Devin's husky voice said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Like I said for the hundreth of time no. Not until you prove your self worthy." I said as I moved from his embrace. We were in the middle of campus and I did not need rumours going around campus that I was messing with him.

"Stop playing Paris. Look I could treat you right and everything. Just give me the chance." he said as he smacked his lips.

"Devin. You fine and sweet and all but you got too much hoes and have no idea how to treat a queen." I said as I crossed my arms. He nodded his head and let out a sigh.

"Like I said. I dropped all of them for you baby girl. Now let me take you out for dinner." He said bringing me closer to him. This fine man always had my legs shaking but I would never settle for someone who doesn't treat girls right.

"Hey Devin. I had fun last night." some random silicone filled hoe said as she passed up. From the look on his face, I knew he didn't mess with her, plus she was not his type. Me being the petty person I am, decided to use this to prove my point.

"Example A. And you said you dropped all your hoes." I scolled at him. He bit his lip and shook his head.

"Paris. You know I don't mess with girls like that. And like I said I dropped every last one to be with you." He said as he licked his lips. I had to use the lsst strength in my body to stand up straight. The devil knows what he is doing to me.

"Ayeeee Captain Thot in the building. Do I have to fight him or something Paris?" Mani and her loud ass said as she and Kam walked towards us.

"I see the peasant is still trying to win the heart of the queen. Rough." Kam said laughing with Mani. Devin sent a dirty look her way.

"Y'all always causing trouble." I said as I pulled from his embrace again. He scrunched his face and shook his head at my actions.

"Soo Paris.. Like I said tonight at 8?" He asked like his life depended on it.

"Uh no." Mani said making me chuckle.

"Was I talking to you?" he spat back at her clearly annoyed.

"Look Booker. If you want to square up let us square up. But I will beat the black in you. Keep playing." Mani said stepping up to him. He took a step forward and Kam split them up.

"As much I want to see this... This can't happen. Well not now." Kam said laughing. Devin shook his head and turn his attention back to me.

"Soo Paris?" He said one more time.

"Ayeeeee Book. You get through with your date with Paris yet?" Tyler screamed through the campus as he walked towards us. Talk about privacy.

"Please Tyler. Let us be realistic. He still got a leech in another state. Unless the pesticide worked this time?" Kam said turning to Devin.

"Oh my fucking gosh." he mumbled as we laughed.

"I'm playing Booker. Jeez. Let us go before he turns red and shit." Kam said pulling Tyler and Mani away with her.

"Yes. I will go on the date with you." I smiled at him. He quickly picked me up and spun me around.

"Be ready for eight."

"And the rest was history." he said looking up at me smiling. That day was one special day. I made sure he put in the necessary work to win my heart.

"And we are doing better than ever." I said as I pecked his lips.

"I still can't believe that you did all of that to make me do soo much work. To make it worse you put the rath of Mani on me." he said shaking his head. I laughed at my friend and shrugged in response.

"I think you need to pay for this. Teach you a little lesson." he said with a smirk on his face.

"What chu' talking about Booker?" I asked innocently. The last time he talked about teaching me a lesson, he fucked my brains out and I couldn't walk for a week.

"Baby girl. You know what I'm talking about." he said as he hoverd over me. He grabbed me by my waist and turn me on my stomach, lifting my waist so my back would arch. He pulled off my underwear and started playing with my lower lips.

"Babe remeber I have to work tomorrow so please.....AH FUCK." my plea got cut short as he shoved his full member inside of me and started stroking fast. When did he take off his pants? Why he didn't leave me adjust to his size? Why is pounding my life away.

"Shit baby girl. You tight as fuck."He groaned as he smacked my ass. I started throwing it back, knowing if I didn't I would've been in problems. He lifted my right leg and placed it on his shoulders and thrusted faster and deeper inside of me. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as my moans turned into screams. He took his index finger and started to rub my clit. At this moment I couldn't feel anything but the intense pleasure I was feeling.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Papi." I moaned as he pushed himself deep inside of me. I let out and ear piercing scream as my orgasm waved through my body. Chills had me shaking and my eyes rolled back. He pulled out and my body collapse on the bed. As I was about to drift off to sleep, he smacked my ass.

"I didn't nut yet baby girl. Plus you gota put in as much work as I did to get you"

_._

😈😈😈😈😈😈

I hoped you enjoyed it Paris 😊😂💜💜💜

LovelyandPerverted always tryna fight the boy 😂😂😂😭😭

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape 💜