16|| My Love ~ Anthony Davis

For KTtheWriter

Harrisyn P.O.V.

"Good Morning Little one." I heard Anthony said as he kissed my huge baby bump. I smiled at the gesture he did every morning and night, since we found out that I was pregnant. Even when he was on road games we would make sure to call me and tell me to put the phone by my stomach.

"Today is mommy's birthday and I have a surprise for her, so please behave today." He said to the little bundle of joy that is growing inside of me. Everytime he did this, it reminded me of why I am with him. Just how sweet, passionate yet protective he is.

"And Happy Birthday to my baby girl." he said as he hovered over me. He lightly pecked my lips and started to kiss me all over my face.

"Babe." I giggled at his cuteness. "Thank you though."

"Get ready baby girl. I have a nice day planned for you. Breakfast is down stairs and Trina will be here to carry you shopping at 1." he said before he kissed me again and hitting my thigh lightly.

"Owww." I whined and rubbed my thigh. It didn't hurt, but I wanted to see his reaction.

"Girl you know felt shit that hurt more. Plus it thick so I got to tap it once and a while." he said smiling at me. I rolled my eyes at him and chuckled a bit.

"And this is why I am like this. You can't keep your hands to your self." I said as I slowly got up off the bed.

"Alright babe. Keep talking but as soom as my little one pops out, I'm putting a next one in." he said as he held my hand to help me stand up.

"Is that a threat Davis?" I asked him with an amused look on his face. He watched me with a big smile and started to hum a song as he walked me down the stairs to the kitchen.

"I don't understand why I need to go shopping, I already have plenty of clothes. Maternity clothes as well." I said to my best friend Trina as we rolled up to a local boutique.

"Harrisyn girl. Your man wants to spoil you on your special day. Leave him. Plus I have a perfect outfit for you to wear for tonight." She said with a smile on her face.

"I have a feeling you guys are up to something and I do not like it." I said shaking my head at my bestfriend. She shrugged at me as we entered into the store. She went straight to the counter and the store clerk handed her a bag, which I assumed had my outfit in it. She walked back to me with that same smile on her face.

"So I guess I am not seeing my outfit for later." I said to her.

"Nope. Now let us look for a pair of sandals that will look good with this beauty." she said as she dragged me deep inside of the store.

As Trina rolled up to the beach, the sun was setting and Anthony was standing there dressed in all white linen, with a smile on his face. He spotted the car and quickly ran to open my door.

"Thanks Trina." he said as he led me out of the car.

"No problem. You two enjoy your evening." she said before he closed the door. She quickly drove off, leaving me with my boo. I noticed that he was staring at me and I sent a wink at him.

"Damn babygirl. You look beautiful as always." he said turning me around. I giggled at him. I had one a white maxi dress with lace trimming, and a pair of white sandals with my hair curled and a light pink lip gloss.

"Come

"Come. Let us have dinner and enjoy the sunset." he said as he took my hand and walked me to the dinner table that was there. It was decorated with roses and scented candles, it was so beautiful.

"Awwe baby. This is soo sweet." I said as I pecked his lips. He pulled out the chair for me and then quickly took his seat.

"I know the setting is fancy but I got pizza and since you got these weird ass cravings I got your peanut butter, craisans and pickels." he said pulling out the food from the picnic basket that was next to him.

"It is not a weird craving. It actually taste really good. You have to try it." I said smiling at him.

"Harrisyn. I love you with all my heart, mind and soul but girl I aint eating that nasty shit." he said shaking his head.

"Not even for me?" I pouted at him.

"Nope." he said as he leaned over the table to kiss me. "You still my baby though."

After dinner, we were laying down close to the shore on the beach blanket as I drank some apple sparkling drink and he rubbed my feet.

"Baby. Do you think we are going to be good parents to our child?" Anthony asked as he rubbed all the pain away from my aching feet.

"Yes I know we are. We will have problems being our first time, but you are a good man Anthony and I know we are going to raise this child right." I said smiling at him.

"Good." he nodded his head. "I want to sing a song for you." he said as he layed next to me.

"Oh lord no." I said laughing a bit. Anthony is not the best singer, but he always singing.

"Girl you know you love my singing." he said as he smacked his lips. I laughed a bit and layed my head on his chest.

He picked up his phone and My Love from Justin Timeberlake started to play

"If I wrote you a symphony
Just to say how much you mean to me (what would you do)
If I told you you were beautiful
Would you date me on the regular (tell me would you)
Well baby I've been around the world
But I ain't seen myself another girl (like you)
This ring here represents my heart
But there's just one thing I need from you (saying I do)

Because, I can see us holding hands
Walking on the beach our toes in the sand
I can see us on the country side
Sitting in the grass laying side by side
You can be my baby
Let me make you my lady, girl you amaze me
Ain't gotta do nothin crazy
See all I want you to do is be my love (so don't give away)
My love (so don't give away)
Ain't another woman that could take your spot
My love (so don't give away)
Ain't another woman that could take your spot
My love, my love, my love, my love" he horribly sang with JT. I was laughing at his little dance moves and how he nodded his head to the beat.

"Babe. Do me a favour and never sing to our child. I want our baby to go sleep peacefully." I said laughing at him. He smack his teeth and poke my side.

"Mommy being rude to Daddy again. Don't worry he is going to fix her soon soon." he said talking to my stomach again. I laughed at him as he crawled over me again and passionately kissed. He was my love and I loved it.

_._

This was soo cute. I hoped you enjoyed it Harrisyn 😊💜

Y'all living? Y'all breathing? Y'all doing good? 😂

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape💜