25|| Breaking In Pt. 2 ~ Kelly Oubre Jr.

For TiaraHennidrix

Kelly's P.O.V.

"I really do not like this feeling Stan. Like she just have been all secretive and shit. I tell her every thing and I feel like she is shutting me out." I ranted to my best friend Stanley over the phone. After that crazy stunt she pulled off a couple months of ago, we actually started dating and I hoped I didn't making a mistake by making her mine.

"Bro. What are trying to apply? That she is cheating on you?" He said laughing.

"YES." I yelled back. "And this shit isn't funny man. What I'm suppose to do if she is actually stepping out on me."

"Man you are overreacting. If she is cheating on you, which I highly doubt it, it is your fault anyways." He said chuckling.

"How is it my fault? What kind of friend are you?" I shook my head. He was supposed to help me figure this out, not degrade me and tell me that it is my fault.

"It is quite normal to fuck the person who breaks in your house and then later wife them. SURE. Plus your dick game prolly wack as fuck. Who knows. "He laughed.

"First of all. We had a connection okay. And Secondly, my dick game been bomb, is bomb and will continue to be bomb. Don't disrespect Wave Papi."

"You see. This is the problem. You call your self Wave Papi. Now bitches think you got game. All you have to do is lay down the pipe and set them straight." Stanley said as both of us errupted into laughter.

"Who are you laying the pipe down for Stanley?" A squeaky voice said in the background, sounding quite upset. I chuckled a bit knowing that he was about to be in trouble.

"Girl. You know it is only you that get that sweet Stan Stan loving. You have nothing to worry about." he blatantly lied to the girl. I felt bad for her, but at the same time don't. She should know about him by now.

"Fam. You still there?" His voice said.

"Which girl you lying to now?" I asked chuckling.

"Aint nobody lying to her. She annoying as hell though. Only good thing she got is a fat ass. Vagina aint even that great." He whispered into the phone.

"Poor you. You will find a better one next time." I said laughing. He sucked his teeth and yelled something to the girl.

"Enough about me. What are you going to do about your problem?" I calmed down a bit and decided I am going to go with plan A.

"I'm going to break into her house and see what is up." There was an awkward pause between both of us. Stanley's laugh then filled the void space, sounding like he was crying and was about to pass out.

"What is the joke fam?" I said getting defensive.

"You are the joke." he said laughing some more. "Dude. You are a 6'7, 205 pound professional basketball player and you going to break in her APARTMENT. Which by the way is on the fifth floor."

"I don't see the problem with this?" I said to him. This was the best plan ever.

"Really." he said trying to catch his breath. " I could already see the headlines. Wizards star Kelly Oubre Jr. Wait not star. Change that to player. My boy don't get minutes to be a star. Like minutes not even in yout vocabulary fam."

"Shut the fuck up man." He laughed louder through the phone. I rolled my eyes and hanged up on him. I did not need that type of negativity in my life. I had something great to prepare for.

Tiara's P.O.V.

"He really thinks that?" I laughed as Kelly's best friend Stantley told me about how Kelly felt about our current situation.

"I am soo serious T. This guys thinks you are a cheating on him and it is funny." He said laughing through the phone.

"Stanley. Why you didn't just tell him what I was doing man? Now he out here looking crazy and shit?"

"Oh. So you cheating on me with my own best friend now." I jumped and turned around to see Kelly crawling through my window. Tears rolled down my face as I laughed. He looked so stupid.

"So you think this is a joke. That you could play me like this." He said as his entire body shook. Stanley was on the other line cracking the fuck up. I swear he choked a couple of times as well.

"Kelly. Baby. I am not cheating on you." I breathe trying to calm down.

"SO WHY THE FUCK YOU PRANCING AROUND HALF NAKED GIGGLING WITH MY BEST FRIEND. OOOO THAT NIGGA IS SOO DEAD." He shouted. Stanley yelled Oops and hanged up the phone as I watched him like he grew another head.

"WHO THE FUCK YOU YELLING AT. YOU GOT ME REAL FUCKED UP. BETTER CHECK YOURSELF NIGGA." I yelled back. He stared at each other for a good three minutes, not saying a word.

"So are you going to tell me what is going on? Why you not answering my calls and shit." He questioned. I sighed and grabbed his hand. I led him to my bedroom where a newly installed pole was in the middle of it.

"So you out here giving niggas pole dances and shit?" He mummbled to himself.

"No. You ass hole. I got this shit for you." I said as I pushed him down on the bed.

"Foreal?" He asked as he licked his luscious pink lips.

"Mhhm." I said as I pressed play to my phone which was connected to the my beats pill. Kelly Rowland's Motivation filled the room as walked towards him. His eyes were full of lust and the mini him was starting to poke out.

I sat on his lap and started grinding my hips to the beat on the song. A groan slipped out of his mouth, which had down below flowing. I nibbled on his ear and kissed down his face to his neck as his hands started to roam my body. No matter how good it felt, this was not a part of the plan.

"Nuh uh"I said as I moved his hands from me. "No touching". I quickly pulled out my handcuffs and cuffed him to the bed.

"Really T?" he groaned as he tried to get out of them. I smiled at him and went towards the pole. Pour it Up came on and I started to twirl around the pole. I grind and danced on the pole as Kelly yelled for me to let him go. What sent him overboard was when I climbed up to the top of the pole, slid down into a split and started twerking.

I decided it was enough torture for him, so I stripped out of my underwear and crawled towards him.

"What are you doing to me T?" He groaned as I started to kiss his neck. My hands roamed under his shirt, feeling his smooth tattooed body. My hands trailed down to the hem of his pants and slowly pulled it down with his underwear, allowing his member to stand up.

"Shit." we both moaned as I slowly slid down his shaft. Adjusting to his size, I moved up and down his shaft, slowly riding him.

"Fuck T. You killing me right now." he yelled as he tried to let himself loose. I sped up a bit, pressing my hands in his chest, taking him fully. He groaned loudly as my moans filled the air. I started to clench down on him as I felt my release was near. I wanted my orgasm before his. I went faster and my body shook and juices covered his member. He thrusted his hips as I pushed myself off of him.

"I was sooo fucking closed T." he said through gritted teeth.

"And you accused me of cheating. So we are even. Do you want some water?" I asked as I grabbed my robe.

_._
😈😈😈😈😈

I hoped you enjoyed it T 💜😊😊😊

👀👀

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape 💜