29|| Daddy's Princess ~Andrew Wiggins

For goldenxblasian 💜😊

Morgan's P.O.V.

"Mommy. Mommy today is my birthday." My now six year old daughter, Andrea, ran into my room. I lift her up unto my bed and showered her with kisses.

"Yes babygirl. Today is your birthday and we are going to have sooo much fun." I said tickling her. Her laughs filled the room as she whined for to stop. She had that great smile and joy as her father and I am so glad she is a part of my life.

"Mommy. Woii. I am tired now. You did that so we don't go no where right?" shs said as she went on her knees and but her hand on her hips. She also has some style and a no-nonsense attitude. That she got from me.

"You are a smart little girl aren't you. It is already eleven. Go get ready so we can go to lunch with Aunt Hunter okay?" I said to her as she jumped off the bed.

"Yes Mommy." she said as she nodded her head. She started to walk out of my bedroom door,but stopped and watched me again.

"Yes darling?" I asked with a raise of a eyebrow. She bit her lip as she let out a sigh.

"Daddy is going to be home for my birthday right? I know he has a busy job but they have a home game tomorrow." she asked looking a little sad. I got up and walked to her and give her a big hug. Being a daddy's girl while he has such a demanding job, make things hard.

"Don't worry babygirl. Daddy is going to be here. Now go get ready." I said as I kissed her forehead. She ran off to her room as I picked up my phone to text Andrew.

Morgan 😊💜: Why aren't you home yet? I know that you are in Mini. Do not make Andrea sad on her birthday.

Morgan😊💜: I know we fell out before you left for the road trip, but SHE IS YOUR DAUGHTER ANDREW. DON'T FUCK UP NOW.

Morgan😊💜: I know you are reading my messages. Just do not fuck up. I am telling you.

PainInTheArse💜😍: I will be there. Don't worry about it.

That weak response had me ticked off, but I had to be in a good mood for my baby's birthday. I refuse to let her see her paremts angry at each other.

"Aunty Hunter" Andrea yelled through Chuck E Cheese, as she spotted Hunter at the booth with two of her best friends.

"Look at the birthday girl. Looking fly as always." Hunter said as she hugged her.

"Aunty. You know I always look good." Andrea said posing, making both of us laugh.

"You right girlie. You right. Keep on slaying okay." Hunter said hyping her more.

"You always gassing up my child woman." I said laughing. Andrea went to her friends Lydia and Tory to talk about whatever six year olds talk about.

"Here are your tokens." Hunter said giving each of them a bucket full. "Use them wisely"

"We will call you when it is time to eat okay. What type of pizza do you want?" I asked the birthday girl.

"PEPPERONIIIII" her voice and and a familiar male voice groaned out.

"Uncle Zach." she yelled as she ran towards him. He lifted her up and spun her around, making her laugh.

"Happy Birthday Princess. You looking good like your uncle. As usual." He said as he fixed her shirt.

"You mean like her moma." I chimed in with a smirk.