Part 2

" Alright boys! Line up!" I really hope I make first line this year. I really don't want to sit back and watch the whole time during games. It has been me and Stiles goal since last year.

" Stiles I need to talk to you. " Stiles ran over to me looking at me cautiously.

" After your dad caught you, something bit me. I'm pretty sure it was a wolf but I couldn't tell." Stiles laughed and put his head in his hands. .

" Haha that's funny, cause wolves haven't been in California for like 60 years. " He shook his head and jogged towards the field leaving me confused.

" Alright boys competition this year, well is the same. The people who made first line last year are going to this year. There is no hope. " He said seriously.

" McCall go to goal keeper. Try not to get hit in the face this year. Stilinski.. Just go sit on the bench. " Me and Stiles went to our places, Stiles looking defeated.

Coach blew his whistle, and the first man dashed towards the goal at top speed. He launched the ball at me and I closed my eyes, waiting for it to clash into my helmet. When I felt nothing, I opened my eyes, and glared at the ball inside the net and smiled. Things are gonna change this year.

°°°

" Dude I know it was so awesome! Did you see Jackson's face when you caught his ball! " We bursted out laughing as we continued down the hallway.

" I guess all of that so called "practicing" paid off. " I shook my head as we parted ways to get to our classes.

Knock knock knock. I was woken up from my deep sleep by three knocks at the classroom door. Mr. Harris stopped his lesson and opened the creaky door, when a beautiful girl walked in.

" Ah you must be Allison.. The transfer. Well let's get you started, umm... " He looked around the room at different tables, and stopped when he saw me.

" You can sit right over there next to Scott. He will be your partner for the project we're doing." She looked at me with innocent eyes and something clicked inside of me.

Allison's POV

As me and Scott made eye contact something sparked inside of me. I immediately broke the eye contact, and walked over to my new seat. The teacher restarted his lesson about air molecules, and I dozed off a few times.

" I'm Scott. " I was broken from my half asleep, half awake state by a smooth voice.

" I'm Allison. " He smiled and then went back to pretending he was listening to the teacher.

°°°

I walked out of the classroom, and to my locker when I saw someone come up beside me.

" HI I'm Lydia, your new bestfriend. I'm sorry if this is sudden but I have to claim you before the losers do. " This made me Crack a smile for the first time today other then when I saw Scott.

Scott's POV

" So dude I've been thinking about the thing you said about the wolves and the bite and stuff and I searched it and it turns out people have spotted wolves in the woods alot these past few years. "

Stiles words became farther away as my focus changed to Allison walking to her locker. I took this time to really analyze her. Long beautiful black hair, big hazel eyes, a rocking body.

Lydia began talking to her, and I tried to hear what they were saying. To my surprise, I could hear them so well it was almost like they were right next to me.

" So there is this party tomorrow night and I would really love it if my bestfriend came. Please it will be so much fun. You will see some cute boys I can tell you that. " Allison smiled and laughed, making me melt.

" Ya I can come.. You will see me. "

" Good.. See you there. " Her voice lowered to a whisper, and she pointed at me. " Oh and that guy over there is staring at you. "

She looked over at me, and her eyes widened. She looked away blushing and closed her locker. She said something to Lydia, then walked over to me.

" Why are you staring at me? " She attempted to say looking slightly annoyed.

" Because you're beautiful. " She blushed once again, but tried to keep her slightly annoyed expression. She huffed and walked away.

" Oh and Allison? " She turned around without making eye contact.

" Save me a dance at that party. " I said and walked away.

°°°
2 chapter whoo comment! Vote!