Barachois

Drip.

I withdrew my hand and opened my palms.

Drip. A drop dropped on my palm.

Goodness, where is it coming from? 

I look up to see the source but surprisingly, I saw nothing. I look towards the Celestias and watched them struggle to find an exit. 

"Hey, where is it coming from?" Gray just spoke aloud, facing me.

"I.. don't know." Knees weak, I barely said them.

Drip. Drip. Drip.

I've noticed the water gradually quicken its' pace to making everything drenched.

"Juvia?" I slightly panic and just took a step forward to where Juvia disappeared to. I breathed in. Suffocation. I walk to the navy blue colored room and made my hand clutch on to the doorknob.

For some reason, my heart is racing. I don't even know why. Something's wrong.

Horribly wrong.

~~~~~ Natsu's P.O.V. ~~~~~  

My body snapped to action as I realize the possibilities of the circumstances.

I'm such a fool! Why, just why, did I leave Lucy on her own?!

Okay, maybe not on her own.

But with that weakling of a policeman, Gray. Such an icicle. So annoying.

Next thing I know, I was on my feet, looking at the address that that bastard left.

Okay. It's not that far.

I stare at my phone that's now in shattered in pieces. Damn. Everything's useless, aren't they?

I was about to leave the place when I stop and go back at my bed to grab my gun. I just have a feeling this won't be good.

~~~~~Lucy's P.O.V. ~~~~~

I clutch the doorknob and had the courage to turn the knob. I take a good look at the room and saw that it was... It had like.. Tons of aquariums. It's as if the aquariums serve as the walls.

Mesmerized, I touch the aquarium and gaze at the light blue color that was luminating the hall. There were different types of fishes, plants, that were in there. It looks highly maintained, actually. It kinda has a thick glass wall which will make it hard to break.

"hmmm.." I stare at the lower part of the aquariums, maybe this is where the leaks are coming from? I mean, look at them, they're huuuge. And all over the room.

Not getting too distracted, I continued to take a step further.

"Juvia?" I called. "You found the keys already?"

No answer.

I started to walk towards the door at the other end of the hall, my heart increasing it's pace tenfold.

Drip.

I flinch horribly and immediately looked back to see if there's someone there. I don't know why I'm suddenly so jumpy. Nerves? Gee.

Nobody.

I kept quiet to listen to whatever's happening. It seems like they're still trying to figure it out on their own and creating ruckus right now.

I face back to the door on the other side. What's taking Juvia so long? Did she lose the keys or something?

"Juvia?" I reached the other side, and the moment I did, I got a grip of the doorknob and turned it.

"Lucy." a voice from the other side calmly says.

I turn to see Juvia, smiling, and.. Soaked by water?

"Hey, Juvia. What happened to you? Are you okay?" I closed the door I was holding.

"Did you find the keys?"

And a blood chilling smile was the only answer I got.

"You're right where we want you, Lucy Heartfilia. Juvia thinks you have interfered too much with us." Juvia says, in a way that made me confused.

"What? We? Juvia? What do you mean?"

"And Lucy Heartfilia has also interfered too much with what's Juvia's."

What is she talking about?

"Gray-sama."

WHAT?!

"Juvia, I did no—"

"That's enough, Juvia." A familiar voice says. Juvia turns to the guy.

"Gajeel.." My jaw drops in horror as I saw him.

"Brother." Juvia recognizes his presence.

"Brothe—?!" And speechless, I soon was.

I remember my gun with me so I withdrew it and pointed it to Gajeel.

"Tell me what's happening."

"Put it together, Lucy. Natsu agreed with us to set you up. What made you think he'd actually side with a girl he just met?" Gajeel smirks at me.

"I..." was absolutely mortified. I can feel myself lowering the gun.

No. No... Natsu. Natsu can't..

"Natsu can't do that." I found myself regaining my voice, I set the gun in Gajeel again, refusing to believe what he says is true.

"Oh, sunshine, you bet so?" Gajeel mocked further. He stared me down hardly.

"Yes. I trust him."

"Just like how you trusted Juvia here." Gajeel's voice dropped.

No..

He can't have..

"Juvia has actually found the keys." Juvia suddenly pipes in, waving around a big key.

What's the point? I mean they're not letting me out of here alive anyways. I know they'd attack me, and kill me, to end this.

"Give me that." Gajeel opened his palms and Juvia put the key on his hands. Juvia walks out of the room nonchalantly.

"You want this?" Gajeel waves the key around just to mess with me.

"What's the point? Huh? You're gonna kill me anyways, aren't you?"

"I'm not gonna kill you, actually."

He waved around the key, smirking at me.

What?

"This is." He says as he smashes the key against the aquarium, bolting to the door. The aquarium did not immediately break.

Clang!

Crack!

Horrible sounds produced. I look at the key on the thick layer of glass and realize it's gonna crack any moment soon. And I'm stuck here.

Clack!

I took a step back as I see another branch of cracks starting to take form..

I'll..

I'll drown...

I don't know where.

On water..

Or on my own naiveness..