Impression

"Then, at long last... I finally found him. It took a lot of work though." I said in a final tone. I took my blonde hair and tied it into a ponytail. Levy's mouth turned into an 'o'

"That was amazing!!" She shouted. "I'm totally gonna make a story about it!! You're such a good police officer!!"

I blushed slightly. "Well, no-not really."

This is exactly what builds my self-esteem.

I exited the car and made a round trip. I opened the car door for her.

"Thank you for the ride." She smiled but her face suddenly turned serious. I'm taken aback.

"What's wrong?" I asked, trying to fight the uneasiness that I feel.

"You know, you really should be home right now, Lu-chan." She sighed as she walked towards her doorstep. "The criminals would have known all about you by now..."

We arrived at the doorstep. I realized that I left my car unlocked behind, nah, whatever. She struggled to find her keys.

"I know, don't even think about it." I smiled. Then her door opened.

"Take care, Lu-chan. Thanks again!" She cheerfully smiled.

"Anytime." I replied as I heard something tap lightly. I looked over my car, consumed by my paranoia. Nothing.

I walked towards my car and she closed her door. I got into my car and started it... Ugh!! It won't start!! After a few more tries, it finally did... I drove to the nearest gas station just to find out that it was closed. Great.

"Can this day get any worse?" I said as my car finally broke down. I left the car and opened the hood.

Apparently, the day CAN get worse. I was suffocated by black smoke. My hood was smoking. I coughed and coughed as I stepped away. I stared at it and sighed. After what felt like hours and hours of working, it was no use. I need my tools. And I left those at my garage. I was struggling, there is no way a car would go this way. I decided to give up. I sat down hopelessly.

I can't call Gray. He'd tell me that I was irresponsible and he'll tease me for weeks.

It's okay, Lucy. You can walk.

I got up and took my stuff. I closed my eyes and almost at queue, someone spoke...

"Need a ride, Miss?"

I turned around and saw a taxi cab.

My heart skipped a few beats.

I looked at the taxi driver who was leaning on the window. He has onyx eyes and has a pink hair. That was odd. His eyes seem welcoming. He looked and sounded like an angel, yet I felt something suspicious.

I was frozen in place. I just stood there looking at him, holding onto my jacket tightly. It's as if time was frozen. Everything slowed down. A snowflake landed on my nose and it started snowing.

"I-I... Think I would." I said as I locked my car. He smiled at me and opened the car door for me. I walked towards the cab, still looking at my car. I removed my ponytail as I sat inside.

~~~~~ Natsu's P.O.V. ~~~~~

"Rose street, Harmony Avenue." She said. Her voice was gentle and soft. Her blonde hair flowed on her shoulders. She has brown eyes. They are both lively and dazzling. Simply amazing.

I can't help but look at her brown orbs. She just stared right back at me and smiled openly. She was still wearing her police uniform.

We were both examining each other closely. We just sat there for seconds. It'd be a shame to end this beautiful angel.

"Your hair." I unconsciously said.

"You like it?" She asked, combing it.

"I do." I said. "Like every part of you."

She slightly blushed and looked outside. She looks adorable and stubborn at the same time. I'm starting to like her.

I stared at her and she stared at me. Then, I knew it. We are perfect. We were made for each other. Her phone fell and we both got it at the same time. I held her soft hands. She giggled. Her laugh gives me the feeling that I was locked out of heaven for a long time to not witness this Goddess. I looked at her uniform and frowned. We can't be together. She is a police officer and I am a criminal. To add to that, I'm here to kill her.

I cleared my throat and said. "I assume you are the police officer who caught Lyon Vastia, Lucy Heartfilia?"

"It's truly interesting how you remembered me." She said, still smiling. I looked at her blonde hair one last time and locked all the doors.

"It's truly an honor meeting you but I think you need to be silenced." I said as I pulled out a sleeping spray. She suddenly grabbed my arm with such a strong force.

"I don't think you're gonna be able to do that." She said, almost laughing.

She reached for her pocket with her free hand and looked shocked.

"Is this what you're looking for?" I said as I pulled her gun up. She squinted her eyes and I pressed on the sleeping spray. She gasped in horror and tried to hold her breath, but it was too late, I felt her arms weakening.

"Damn... You..." She said as she lost consciousness.