Cafe

I'm caught off guard. Everyone ran towards me. But Gray advanced.

"Hey, What happened? Are you alright?" He asked, worried. He held me, steadying me.

"I have to catch him. By myself." I said, desperately trying to calm down.

"Who? Why?" He asked, comforting me. He used a very gentle voice.

"Gray. I need to catch Natsu Dragneel by myself. He told me to." I said.

Gray raised his eyebrows in recognition. Then he said "I think I was assigned last month to chase that guy."

"Dragneel?" I asked.

"Yes. Look, we'll talk about it later.." He said, guiding me towards his car.

We drove to a café nearby. We sat indoors. "A cappuccino and a latte please." Gray said, his voice gentle.

I stared at the window, it was raining. And while I was staring I saw a lone figure sitting outside. He has an umbrella, he looked blue. He has a hooded jacket.

I looked closely and recognized the man instantly. I stood up, banging the table. I was about to walk towards him when somebody screamed.

"NOBODY MOVE!!" A masked man shouted, pointing his gun towards us. He has three companions. They were robbing the café.

"WALK TOWARDS THE COUNTER, EVERYONE!!" He ordered. Gray has his hand on his radio.

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, YOU TWO?" He said pointing his gun at us. "WALK!!"

Gray and I walked at the counter. Everyone looked scared.

BANG!!

I heard the gun shot and looked towards the hostages frantically. No one was shot? Who?

Then I gasped.

"GRAY!!" I shrieked. He was hit squarely in the chest. He was bleeding. "Lucy. I'm alright" He tried to say. I'm starting to panic now. I pressed against his wound.

"Oh, I think I recognize these two. Police officers aren't you?" The guy with a shotgun asked.

Nobody uttered a word.

"Give us your guns and radios." He ordered. I pressed on my radio, I'm trying to get someone to help us.

BANG!!

He shot upwards. He looked at me impatiently.

"FASTER!" He said. I took Gray's gun then I took mine. I let it slide towards them.

"Hello? Heartfilia?" said a faint voice. I looked at the radio. It seems like nobody has heard. I held it on my throat and whispered.

"Listen. Keep quiet. Send us someone." I briefly said.

I need to take Gray to the hospital right now!! I really want to cry now.

I need to help him.

I need to!!

I let Gray's radio slide. I took one of my ponytails and wrapped it around the radio to keep it pressed.

I slid my radio slide near a table.

"Sorry." I said. They looked angry when I slid it under the table.

They looked for valuable things in the hostages. So far, what they got is jewelry. Then something hit me...

~~~~~ Natsu's P.O.V. ~~~~~

BANG!!

I looked towards the window. A hostage. Wakaba?

Then what I saw next shocked me. Lucy. No. It really is Lucy.

No. No. No. It can't be. I stood up and looked closer. She was in the verge of tears and she is kneeling towards the police officer she was with. He was shot on his chest. Blood was gushing out everywhere.

I suddenly felt a pang of jealousy.

What? I don't have time for this!! I need to rescue her.

I walked inside. Everyone looked in shock. Every gun aimed for me. Ready to shoot.

"It's Charlie."

They let their guns down and took a step back. Wakaba took a step forward.

"We apologize, Charlie." Wakaba said. "What do you need?"

"I need you to let go of them right now." I said. Everyone including Lucy looked at me in shock.

"Alpha's orders." I added quickly. Wakaba's eyes widen. Yet he did not move.

"Tell me, November, are you willing to go against the order?" I said, looking towards the police officer who was shot. We need to get him in the hospital immediately 'cause he's losing too much blood.

"No. We are releasing them right now." Wakaba said, looking abashed. They returned everything they took and ran towards the door, they rode a car and drove away.

For a moment it was silent. I silently walked towards the door. I could not tell whether everyone was terrified of me or just wants to thank me.

But I didn't care. I just want her alive.